Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Ranked Teams Fall....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
After watching this horrible display of football by ranked teams today, what does everyone else think?

Clemson lost.
An overrated Kansas State got whipped by Oklahoma.
Stanford barely survived a 3 OT scare by usc.
Ohio State beats an obvious OVERRATED Wisconsin team.
Mizzou takes down Texas A&M
And Texas Tech is just destroyed by an Iowa State team 41-7.

What is up today.

We know Lsu and Bama should be 1 and 2.
After that, its a toss up IMO.
And i honestly feel bad for whoever does make it to the national championship, because its looking more and more like these two teams will kill anybody.
IMO it's going to be the winner of next week's game versus Oklahoma State playing for the title.

Ok State to me seems like they are a solid team and are going to continue to win until they play someone from the SEC.
zaga_fan Wrote:IMO it's going to be the winner of next week's game versus Oklahoma State playing for the title.

Ok State to me seems like they are a solid team and are going to continue to win until they play someone from the SEC.

I agree, Oklahoma State beat a good Baylor team like they stole something. Stanford's offense looks like they can score on anybody, but their defense looked awful against USC.
BSU is positioned perfectly to go to the BCS championship - which will be BS
Boise State will probably get into the title game now. Georgia looking so much better REALLY helps them out.
^Yep. Boise St beating a Georgia team that has a great chance of winning the SEC East and going 10-2, really helps their chances.
As far as who's the 3rd best team, I'm thinking Stanford. They're not your typical Pac12 team. They're probably the closest team outside of the SEC that plays SEC football because they play physical, yet are very skilled too. They also have the probable number 1 pick in the next draft. Can they beat LSU or Alabama? No, but they can beat everybody else IMO.
LWC Wrote:Boise State will probably get into the title game now. Georgia looking so much better REALLY helps them out.

I agree with you LWC. The better that Georgia plays, the more points that BSU will accumulate. The Bronco's schedule assures that they will not lose a game the rest of the season
Sad Clemson!!!
I hope Boise St. gets to play the loser of the LSU/Bama game in the Sugar Bowl, that'd be a fun slaughter to watch.
Stardust Wrote:I agree with you LWC. The better that Georgia plays, the more points that BSU will accumulate. The Bronco's schedule assures that they will not lose a game the rest of the season

They still need both Stanford and Oklahoma State to lose a game though. OK State still has to plays Oklahoma and Stanford has Oregon left
Stardust Wrote:BSU is positioned perfectly to go to the BCS championship - which will be BS

I thought they were als. But, they got leapfrogged today in the BCS Rankings. They are at #5 now! Play like shit against week teams and move up. Beat the crap out of week teams and move down. Bunch of CRAP! :devilflam
Oklahoma State can beat Oklahoma, And I think oregon will beat Stanford. As for boise, I would like to see just ONCE, them play in the BCS championship against an SEC team, and get defeated by 30+.