Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Ole Miss @ Kentucky 11/5
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
thoughts/predictions?
Ole Miss-33
UK- 12
Ole Miss by 3 scores, but beware Mississippi and SEC, basketball is right around the corner lol
if KY wins another game this year,it may be this one.
^ i seriously doubt that, uk is no good this year and will not win another game.

Ole Miss-38
UK- 20
I have to agree with everyone else, Ole Miss takes this one with ease
I can't see UK winning another game, but if we do, it's this one.
Ole Miss with ease? I disagree. Ole Miss might win but I dont think it will be by no 3 scores. Ole Miss has struggled all year just like us, both are at the bottom of the SEC.

UK-28
Ole Miss-27
comeback_kidxXx Wrote:^ i seriously doubt that, uk is no good this year and will not win another game.

Ole Miss-38
UK- 20

thats what i said in another thread,but i said IF they do win another this yr it would be this one,but dont really like there chances here either..:igiveup:
UK loses big in this one
Morning line Ole Miss -1. The experts are with you guys, they think Ole Miss will win big too.
After picking UK last week, I am never doing it again until they prove they can beat someone.
I love UK, but we are terrible. Ole Miss is also terrible, but has just a few more athletes. That's why they will win.

UK 21
Ole Miss 24
I say let the freshman white boy run the offence the whole game, since he can do something newton cant, and that's move the chains. Then UK might have a chance.
I will go with Ole Miss by 10.
Cats by 4
Ole Miss....KY couldn't beat St.X or Trinity!!!
Ole Miss - 6
UK - 5
^ This ain't baseball...lol!
Ole Miss after 7 overtimes in a 0-0 coin-toss decision!
Kentucky 10 to ol miss 6
Could go either way I think.
Kentucky 27-24.
I think UK can win this game. UK's defense has to play better in the first half. The game-plan and adjustments during the game are up to the coaching staff. I think the Miss St game was a good game to use as a measuring stick. We saw that with the right QB UK can still move the ball in SEC. It was not the system, it was not the WR's it was the QB. Newton has a slow release and throws a hard to catch ball with poor timing. The kicking game looked good and the Offense Line played a decent game. UK ran the ball well. On defense I noticed UK is lacking a playmaking Athlete in the defensive backfield. That's why I don't like Minters approach that moves a playmaking Safety to a LB/hybrid. If you got a bunch of those guys that are harden to the battles of the SEC it's great but UK don't have them. Plus you end up with smallish guys playing vs the run and its easy for SEC teams to just line up and run over you. Minters Ideas may have worked in the Big East or Mac but the SEC is a whole different monster.
Play Jones at fullback.
We need some mountain football in there.
I would also prefer to see the option Joker, nothing else has worked,
Ole Miss-28
UK-17
Kentucky looked better with Smith in at QB. They actually moved the ball up and down the field. The passing game looked better and opened up the running game. However, Ole Miss will get the win, very bad season for the Cats.
if ky doesnt win 2 0utta the last 4 . Good bye Joker
I got two tickets for sale if anyone is interested.

SEC 122....Row 2...Seats 1 n 2.

2 Rows from the field...PM me if you want them.
comeback_kidxXx Wrote:^ i seriously doubt that, uk is no good this year and will not win another game.

Ole Miss-38
UK- 20

Yes, UK is no good this year. But it's always nice when you get to play an opponent who sucks just as as much you do. And behind curtain #1, there sits Ole Miss, proud owners of a 30-7 beatdown at the hands of Vanderbilt.

When sucky meets sucky, always go with the home sucky. UK by 3. :Thumbs:
Pages: 1 2