Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Paintsville's Pugh or Slone
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Which of these fine young men would you rather have on your team? I would have to go with Pugh. All round athlete, one of the best defensive players, with a dandy shot. Team player.
What about JD Vanhoose.
Vanhoose
I believe I would rather have them all, and playing as a team!!
I would pick Vanhoose!
D. Pugh and L. Slone are guards. J D is a forward. ok,,, considering guard play, who would you have, pugh or slone?
"LazerMan" Wrote:D. Pugh and L. Slone are guards. J D is a forward. ok,,, considering guard play, who would you have, pugh or slone?

Landon
Is JD Vanhoose related to JR vanhoose
"Homer Simpson" Wrote:Is JD Vanhoose related to JR vanhoose

JD is his younger brother i beleive.
"corndog23" Wrote:JD is his younger brother i beleive.

Nope not brothers, I think they may be cousins.
oh ok jd is he as good as jr or will he be
"Lattimer_99" Wrote:Nope not brothers, I think they may be cousins.

My mistake, thanks.
"Homer Simpson" Wrote:oh ok jd is he as good as jr or will he be

NO chance. We wont see another JR Vanhoose in the mountains for a while.
they say that that melanado kid from betsy layne is awsome i dont no about mr basketball good but they say hes gonna be good
"Homer Simpson" Wrote:they say that that melanado kid from betsy layne is awsome i dont no about mr basketball good but they say hes gonna be good

I'm assuming you never saw JR Vanhoose play in a high school game. Melanado may end up being a good player, but i would be surprised if he is HALF as good as JR was.
I would rather have Pugh...He could also help out with football...lol...
Landon, I dont see how there is any question about it.
"ACE" Wrote:Landon, I dont see how there is any question about it.

:Thumbs:
hmm. Lets see? Landon Slone! duhhhh
It depends, if I want a defensive player I'll take Pugh, if I want an offensive player, I'll take Slone.
These guys are teammates why don't you compare the two to similar players from other schools. These two are totally different types of players.
I would take Pugh!
And as for the Vanhooses, I don't think they are related. At all.
I am a 3rd or 4th cousin to JD. I am also a 3rd cousin to Landon and 5th cousin to Shane Grimm, Talk about crazy!!!!
"J. R. VanHoose" Wrote:I am a 3rd or 4th cousin to JD. I am also a 3rd cousin to Landon and 5th cousin to Shane Grimm, Talk about crazy!!!!

Heck...that don't count!!!Smile
You can marry 3rd and 4th cousins!! maybe even second cousins!
Landon..
There is no way that kid from Betsy Layne is a J.R. VanHoose... he was unbelievable.
i would rather have JD Vanhoose he is a better player than both slone and pugh he can score when his team needs it and he makes players around him better
Slone and Pugh are both great kids and great players. Good luck to Paintsville.
They are both pretty good, I don't think you can go wrong either way.
Pages: 1 2