Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: 4th Grade Boys AAU Team Looking for Players.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have a 4th grade boys AAU team with some of the top 4th graders around the state. We are looking to add a few more players. If anyone knows any elite level 4th graders in your area please message me and let me know. We will be playing in some of the biggest tournaments around the state and also some National events. This will be a great chance for these kids to get to play with some top notch talent. Once again if you know of any kids in your area please message me and let me know. Thanks
We, Betsy Layne, have a forth grade point guard that I believe would make a great showing in a try out. He words hard at the game and his ball handling ability is far beyond anyone I know of or have seen in his grade. Private message me and I'll tell you more information. What team is this try out by the way?
This will be a top notch ran program and will be playing at a high level. If anyone knows anyone that may be interested please contact me through a private message and I can get you all the info.
i know a coach from cleveland that his team place 6 in the country at nationals in florida who looks for players to compete