Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: EKU 34 - Murray St 33
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final. The Colonels get a huge win at Murray. Jacksonville St is NEXT!!!
Dang, I'm so excited over this win. It's a great day to be a Colonel Fan!!!
How did this happen? Did Murray have another game somewhere and only sent their cheerleaders to this one????

Wink
Stardust Wrote:How did this happen? Did Murray have another game somewhere and only sent their cheerleaders to this one????

Wink

Nice one Dusty! Actually Murray St sent their cheerleaders AND dance team and the Colonels beat them both.:CheerleadTongueirateSho
Always nice to see Murray go down, especially to EKU. Murray was always classless when they would come to Richmond, Murray players taunting EKU fans, and players.
So is this as big as beating WKU?
If I am not mistaken a win vs Jacksonville St means they win the OVC.
Stardust Wrote:So is this as big as beating WKU?
IMO yes. Murray is a conference foe. Also, When WKU beat EKU they never acted like caged animals taunting the EKU fan on the way to the locker rooms
^ Oh, ok - now I get it and should have presumed that they are a conference foe. Wow, so I'm assuming that's the way Murray fans act? I actually have kids that I coach on both rosters (Redshirt Frosh on both squads.)
Stardust Wrote:^ Oh, ok - now I get it and should have presumed that they are a conference foe. Wow, so I'm assuming that's the way Murray fans act? I actually have kids that I coach on both rosters (Redshirt Frosh on both squads.)
Actually, it was the Murray players that taunted the fans. I saw EKU and Murray 3 times in Richmond, Murray won 2 and there were brawls after the Murray victories because they decided to run their mouths to the EKU fans.
Jarons Wrote:Actually, it was the Murray players that taunted the fans. I saw EKU and Murray 3 times in Richmond, Murray won 2 and there were brawls after the Murray victories because they decided to run their mouths to the EKU fans.

I admit, that is classless. I'm also assuming that the Murray coaches are doing nothing to control it???
Stardust Wrote:I admit, that is classless. I'm also assuming that the Murray coaches are doing nothing to control it???
I hope so. Murray has had several head coaches since I last watched Murray. I know one of those incidents occured when Houston Nutt was at Murray. I never really liked him since then.
cougarpride08 Wrote:If I am not mistaken a win vs Jacksonville St means they win the OVC.

Not necessarily. There is a three way tie at the top of the OVC right know between EKU, Jacksonville St, and Tennessee Tech. All are 4-1.
Good to see eastern get a big win.