Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Desales @ Green County 11/4
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Green has made a change @ QB and is looking a lot better than they did early in the season. I pick Green by 10+.
Can a mod put a dat on this thread title please?
Greens mainly a running team unless the other qb has had fumblitus all season then i see no point in changing qbs unless he is also a playmaker with the ball in his hands and is needed else where.
bac2369 Wrote:Greens mainly a running team unless the other qb has had fumblitus all season then i see no point in changing qbs unless he is also a playmaker with the ball in his hands and is needed else where.

The QB that was starting was turning the ball over too much and was to "skinny" to run the ball. Trust me, they are much better with his big brother in there. That being said, Little brother can grow up and may be a very good QB in the future, just not right now.
Desales has five losses, but all of them respectable to quality teams and in all but the first, they had a chance. I'm taking Desales 28-17
Stardust Wrote:Desales has five losses, but all of them respectable to quality teams and in all but the first, they had a chance. I'm taking Desales 28-17

35-21 Green Co.
Green Co
Green County by 20.
I'll take Green in a very physical game.
.............Common Opponents
Green County DeSales
14 - 6........Washington County........20 - 14
...................margin

MY projection based on FREEMAN computer ratings
Rating..State Rank...Class Rank.......Team Name
12..........91........13(2A).........Green County
6.1..........99........16(2A).........DeSales
Point spread Green County by 5
Green County Probability of Victory 63%
Green County by a TD.