Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Betsy Layne vs. Sheldon Clark - 02/21/06
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
lets hear it
Betsy Layne by 12...
Betsy Layne by 14
I really want to see mt Cards pull it out, but i dont think they will. Betsy Layne by 5.
I'm goin with Sheldon Clark in this one. IMO May will be too much for the bobcats
BOBCATS Baby.
I think the cards will play with a sense of urgency and pull it out...BMay might have to carry the load that much more for the rest of the season
betsy layne by 10 +
SC in a close one
Bl They Have Been On A Roll So Bl By 10 Or More
Should be a good one. Sheldon Clark needs some momentum.
Right now I gotta go with the Bobcats.
Betsy Layne.. they are on fire right now
Im going with BL by 8 or 10 their on a roll so gotta go with them
Sheldon Clark 76
Betsy Layne 72
Betsy Layne
I think bl will take this one by double digits cause there to strong for the cards!!!!!!!

GO BOBCATS!!!!!!!
I think Betsy Lane is going to win.The Cards are in a big time slump right now and just can't get over the hump!! Jayrd Crum and Brandon May will play their hearts out on both ends of the court,but coach Hammonds will find a way to blow the game as usual.He will sub at the wrong time or keep someone on the court to long and let them get into foul trouble! I hate being Dr. Doom all the time ,but the truth is the truth! Final score BL-67 SC-62 :Sad04:
I'll take Bl by 8 or more
"cardsfan" Wrote:I think Betsy Lane is going to win.The Cards are in a big time slump right now and just can't get over the hump!! Jayrd Crum and Brandon May will play their hearts out on both ends of the court,but coach Hammonds will find a way to blow the game as usual.He will sub at the wrong time or keep someone on the court to long and let them get into foul trouble! I hate being Dr. Doom all the time ,but the truth is the truth! Final score BL-67 SC-62 :Sad04:
Why would you say that? Why would you say that only May and Crum play their hearts out and omit the other kids that play? I have news for you every time SC walks on the floor there are 3 other kids that play just as hard as those 2. BMay is the best player in a SC jersey and Spud is the next, but that does not negate the fact that the other kids play just as hard and care just as much. To dis the coach is one thing, but you shouldn't suggest that only certain kids play hard.

As for the game SC hasn't played to potential since the departure of Juan but that is not the answer. This team was up and down before he left and will have to learn to play with the same emption night in and night out. Betsy Lane has been one of the most underachieving teams all year, but have hit a nice hot streak. If the Cards are going to win they will have to rebound the ball much better than they did against MC. MC got offensive rebounds all night and if BL can, the Bobcats will win. I don't think they will tho so I am going to go with SC by 12.