Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: South Laurel vs Perry Central (KHSAA 1st Round 5A)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
^
Yeah South Laurel Yeah OH YEAH YEAH OH YEAH YEAHYEAHYEAH OH YEAH
zaga_fan Wrote:You see him postin'
He hatin'
He trollin'
Tryin to catch him Ridin' Dirty

Hell im still trying to catch him making a post that makes sense.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:^
Yeah South Laurel Yeah OH YEAH YEAH OH YEAH YEAHYEAHYEAH OH YEAH

Im sick of these personal attacks...... whaaaaaaaaaaa oh yeahhhhhh Whaaaaaaaaa :Sad04::Sad04::Sad04:
EastKyMx Wrote:Im sick of these personal attacks...... whaaaaaaaaaaa oh yeahhhhhh Whaaaaaaaaa :Sad04::Sad04::Sad04:

Oh Yeah Personal Attacks YEAH YEAHYEAHYEAH SL YEAHYEAH
Runitupthebutt, will you please become a SL fan this week? We are bored. Very bored.
PEOPLESCHAMP Wrote:Runitupthebutt, will you please become a SL fan this week? We are bored. Very bored.

Sure, why not.

IMO, are passing attack will be too much for the commodores.
Youve never won a playoff game and after Friday that streak will live...
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Sure, why not.

IMO, are passing attack will be too much for the commodores.
Youve never won a playoff game and after Friday that streak will live...

What a joke, your always hating on the CDores. Your passing attack? You have 3 players suspended for this game, whats that say about your discipline? Without 3 starting receivers you better try to run the ball, and we all know what Matt Robinson and company do to teams who try to run the ball.

Everyone wants to keep talking about not winning a playoff game. That was in the past and let me tell you we have NEVER had coaching like we do now. That will be the number one difference in winning a playoff game. Yeah Browne got us to the show a few times, but hes an underachiever that could never get the job done. Haddix is just the man to step up with his huge balls and fearless attitude and guide the Dores to victory.

You better hope the field is in the same condition it was this Friday against Somerset, because that seems to be the only thing that has slowed down the passing attack of the Commodores this year. But still you travel back towards London missing a few red feathers.

Any team with the same Mascot as Louisville deserves nothing but ass kickings every time they play, and my friend thats exactly what we plan on doing!

Now, Go get some cream cause your butt is surely to hurt come Friday night.
:1:
Can you act like Dwight Schrute while you're a South Laurel fan?
y'all crack me up lol
The extra week off will not help South Laurel.
PCC 34
S.L. 14
PEOPLESCHAMP Wrote:What a joke, your always hating on the CDores. Your passing attack? You have 3 players suspended for this game, whats that say about your discipline? Without 3 starting receivers you better try to run the ball, and we all know what Matt Robinson and company do to teams who try to run the ball.

Everyone wants to keep talking about not winning a playoff game. That was in the past and let me tell you we have NEVER had coaching like we do now. That will be the number one difference in winning a playoff game. Yeah Browne got us to the show a few times, but hes an underachiever that could never get the job done. Haddix is just the man to step up with his huge balls and fearless attitude and guide the Dores to victory.

You better hope the field is in the same condition it was this Friday against Somerset, because that seems to be the only thing that has slowed down the passing attack of the Commodores this year. But still you travel back towards London missing a few red feathers.

Any team with the same Mascot as Louisville deserves nothing but ass kickings every time they play, and my friend thats exactly what we plan on doing!

Now, Go get some cream cause your butt is surely to hurt come Friday night.
:1:

I'll play the role of honorary cardinal fan this week:

Quote:You have 3 players suspended for this game, whats that say about your discipline?
We staged this on purpose once we saw that are likely opponent would be Perry Central. Figured the least we could do is try to make this an even match-up since you guys only have 1-player, and he's not even worthy of being our water boy.

Quote:You better hope the field is in the same condition it was this Friday against Somerset,
Field conditions won't matter, we don't have a fair weather team like you Commodores do.

Quote:Haddix is just the man to step up with his huge balls and fearless attitude and guide the Dores to victory.
I'm sure your the one that would be experienced in such matters. They don't call you champ for nothin'.

Quote:But still you travel back towards London missing a few red feathers.
When we get done with that sad bunch you call a football team, we'll send you loud mouth, trash talkin, wannabe's right on over to the basketball forum.

There, how's that?

PCC 35
SL 28
I thought this was gonna finally be a nice, peaceful, quiet week. I don't know why in the hell I ever thought that. LOL
PCC fans after another first round loss....

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRyro_4AoePSBFoYv9Porv...oBpmMBpFV2]
[quote=PEOPLESCHAMP]Without 3 starting receivers you better try to run the ball, and we all know what Matt Robinson and company do to teams who try to run the ball.

Rockcastle ran the ball, how'd that work out for you. Whitley ran the ball, how'd that work out for you. A one point win on a failed two point conversion against a team you were supposed to beat handily.

I am just yanking your chain, you said you wanted someone to argue with. I think PCC wins easily in this game. The QB for south likes to run, but he ain't gonna like Mr. Robinson's neighborhood friday night.
SW will cram the ball down PCC throat and make them enjoy it. PCC is 1 and done if they are lucky enough to get by SL!
PEOPLESCHAMP Wrote:Without 3 starting receivers you better try to run the ball, and we all know what Matt Robinson and company do to teams who try to run the ball.

lol. Matt Robinson isn't the answer to everything.

Anyways, i'm going to take South Laurel in this one

SL = 35
PCC = 14
Finally the haters have arrived. To bad its no one with enough smarts, or sports knowledge to make this exciting.

"Sw is gonna cram it down PCC throat" Hell this kid dont even know who Perry is playing.

"Matt Robinson isnt the answer for everything" First, get some original material, your just re-posting what 8 other losing teams said this year. But your right hes not the answer for everything, just making tackles which is all we need him for.

"Anyways Im going to take SL in this one" So basically what you are saying is you hate Perry so much your going to pick a huge upset, but you have such little football knowledge you cant explain why. Hell my 3 year old son can write down random numbers. 35,14,7,10,14,21. See he has the same football iq as you.
Evidently some PCC folks can't read. NOT a hater, just a truth sayer!
Austin 3:16 says perry will whoop that ass
:beerwez:
PEOPLESCHAMP Wrote:Finally the haters have arrived. To bad its no one with enough smarts, or sports knowledge to make this exciting.

"Sw is gonna cram it down PCC throat" Hell this kid dont even know who Perry is playing.

"Matt Robinson isnt the answer for everything" First, get some original material, your just re-posting what 8 other losing teams said this year. But your right hes not the answer for everything, just making tackles which is all we need him for.

"Anyways Im going to take SL in this one" So basically what you are saying is you hate Perry so much your going to pick a huge upset, but you have such little football knowledge you cant explain why. Hell my 3 year old son can write down random numbers. 35,14,7,10,14,21. See he has the same football iq as you.

Someone's mad :biglmao:
South Laurel in a shootout

SL 119
PCC 113
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:South Laurel in a shootout

SL 119
PCC 113

You, my sir, are smoking dope.....there's no way that weaka$$ PCC defense can hold SL to 119.
laker20 Wrote:You, my sir, are smoking dope.....there's no way that weaka$$ PCC defense can hold SL to 119.

I think hes worried the field will still be muddy,
laker20 Wrote:You, my sir, are smoking dope.....there's no way that weaka$$ PCC defense can hold SL to 119.

:lmao:
Finally!
I had heard they were getting computers up at the pysch ward but I didn't know when they would be available for use.
Looks like they are getting hit up hard Wink
zaga_fan Wrote:Finally!
I had heard they were getting computers up at the pysch ward but I didn't know when they would be available for use.
Looks like they are getting hit up hard Wink

Its obama care funded
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Its obama care funded
ah boys...
lol
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Its obama care funded

Nicely played.
40-0
Don't worry about that field, you'll have plenty of time to work on it after the Cardinals get done with you. Besides it'll give your players something to do until next season................that is, the ones that don't go to B'ball or the Dance team.
Pages: 1 2 3 4