Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Louisville's Wayne Blackshear is out for the season (shoulder)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just the way I wanted the season to start! Wayne injured his shoulder in practice today and requires surgery. Recovery time will be 4-6 months and the school is reporting he is out for the season! I can't post a link because I'm on my phone and just got the text. Should be on espn though.
Well, there's your first excuse for why we dominate you come New Years Eve...
Saw this on KSR earlier today, it is true. All jokes aside, this stinks for this young man and for the Cardinals.
Yeah, apparently he's a great kid, horrible thing for him...I'm not feeling the least bit of sorrow for Louisville though.
I feel none for UL either. It does stink for them though, the UL-UK game could have been good.
Nope, I Sill think UK Ul will be a good game
theVILLE Wrote:Nope, I Sill think UK Ul will be a good game
Yeah, if you're a UK fan.

BTW, what in the hell is Pitino doing to his players? Every year he has a list of players injured. He's either pushing them too hard or he recruits pussies. Either way, it would suck to be a UofLOL fan.
BCF4L Wrote:Yeah, if you're a UK fan.

BTW, what in the hell is Pitino doing to his players? Every year he has a list of players injured. He's either pushing them too hard or he recruits pussies. Either way, it would suck to be a UofLOL fan.

Just keep talking and the luck will shift to UK! I wouldnt even wish injuries on any of UK players
Well this just breaks my heart.....NOT!

Hate it for him though. Never wanna see a kid miss time due to an injury. Love to see UL missing players though!!!!
theVILLE Wrote:Just keep talking and the luck will shift to UK! I wouldnt even wish injuries on any of UK players
I never one time wished an injury on Louisville players. But facts are facts. Pitino is constantly injuring his players in some form or fashion. That's why Louisville fans always use the excuse of having injured players as to why they continually suck.