Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Bell Co #1 in the Mountains per WYMT.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Breaking news from WYMT.
Did Not see this coming!..lol
:worthy:
Breathitt is the King of the Mountains.....

I keed, I keed
EKUAlum05 Wrote:Breathitt is the King of the Mountains.....

I keed, I keed

Yeah right.
Hmm. Thought it would be Perry. Confusednicker:
With the win over 5A power Harlan County, they deserve it.
RoShamBo Wrote:Hmm. Thought it would be Perry. Confusednicker:

Someone hatin already?
king360 Wrote:Someone hatin already?

Relax all in good fun.
RoShamBo Wrote:Relax all in good fun.

I know this I know this!
woohooo just got in from the game!! it was a classic!! Congrats on the Bell County Bobcats and coach wayne mills on moving up to number 1 in mountains where they belonged at in the first place!!

Blackbears has a really good team. they run the ball to much they need to develope a passing game and then they would be hard to beat.
Bell is well deserving this year. I have been bragging on Belfry, and Belfry may be the king over the last decade, but Bell is for sure the best this year. They are for sure #1 in the mountains. Congrats to Bell.
I give King of the Mountains to Knott Central.
Alpha_Male Wrote:I give King of the Mountains to Knott Central.

Have to agree :1:
Alpha_Male Wrote:I give King of the Mountains to Knott Central.

my vote goes to pineville
great job to bell for containing harlan county's high powered offense. congrats to them, and good luck in the playoffs. hopefully you guys can bring a 3A title home to the mountains.
Daniel_BellCo Wrote:woohooo just got in from the game!! it was a classic!! Congrats on the Bell County Bobcats and coach wayne mills on moving up to number 1 in mountains where they belonged at in the first place!!

Blackbears has a really good team. they run the ball to much they need to develope a passing game and then they would be hard to beat.

Harlan County completed five passes tonight. Bell County completed one.
HDE Wrote:Harlan County completed five passes tonight. Bell County completed one.

As I look at it, it has been the running game that has got them this far, not the passing game. Do what you do best.
rightfully so, weve not had them ranked number one in the mountain top 10 since week 1 for nothing....lol