Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: No UK Recruits In This Year's Micky D List
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
It used to say that Lofton wasn't ranked according to rivals.com, but I dont know why they have him as a 3 Star now...Sorry for not checking before saying he wasn't ranked...
"PLAYBOY5" Wrote:And there were 2 McDonalds All Americans on that team, Tayshaun Prince alongside Wayne Turner. :Thumbs:

Prince didn't come until next year...:thumb:
"alfus21" Wrote:Prince didn't come until next year...:thumb:

Yeh Tayshaun wasnt on that team. It would have been awesome if he was though!
"alfus21" Wrote:Prince didn't come until next year...:thumb:
Indeed you are right:HitWall: , lol.
"PLAYBOY5" Wrote:Indeed you are right:HitWall: , lol.

Doesnt it suck to be wrong, lol. I know i hate it. Smile Smile Smile
"corndog23" Wrote:Doesnt it suck to be wrong, lol. I know i hate it. Smile Smile Smile
Oh but I hate it so bad, but I can admit it when I am wrong, lol. Hey guys, Alfus/Corndog23, wanna apologize for everything! I can be a smartbutt, lol, but it is good for BGR!
Yeah its fun to have differing opinions....If we all agreed it would be pretty boring....I love the debates on the college forum myself :thumb:
I do stand by what I say, but I guess I just have a smart way of saying some things and I am trying to improve on it! But I do apologize guys!
Yeah, you gotta stand by what you say man...I definatly have a smart way of saying EVERYTHING, but I guess once you get used to me you'll see that I don't really mean to be so rude about it....But it's all good as long as we don't get carried away with ourselves..Opinions will differ, and that's fine..:thumb:
You guys are about to make me PUKE I mean kissing and making up is one thing but this is just plain sick. JUST JOKING still enjoying the debate but I must say I've enjoyed reading it more tonight. Big of all to admit their short comings or is it just the fact that its the first of the week instead of the weekend? LOL

But as stated it is good for the site.:Thumbs:
"PLAYBOY5" Wrote:I do stand by what I say, but I guess I just have a smart way of saying some things and I am trying to improve on it! But I do apologize guys!

I promise you im not as mean in real life as i am hiding behind corndog23.Smile Smile
"CatDawg" Wrote:You guys are about to make me PUKE I mean kissing and making up is one thing but this is just plain sick. JUST JOKING still enjoying the debate but I must say I've enjoyed reading it more tonight. Big of all to admit their short comings or is it just the fact that its the first of the week instead of the weekend? LOL

But as stated it is good for the site.:Thumbs:

I'm sober, so that might be about 100% of the reason I'm acting so nice...Smile
Well I am as mean in real life as I put on, on the BGR website, lol! Thanks CatDawg, and it is early in the week. Let me down a few on the weekend and I will get stirring, LOL!
That's what I was getting at I've been there just not for about 12 years now.
Pages: 1 2