Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Chavies Boys Slaughter Leslie Middle Boys
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just heard that Chavies 8th grade boys beat Leslie Middle by 30 last night over at the Nixon Center. I dont see how a team can have two 6'5 kids, and a 6'3 kid on the floor and still get beat by 30. Come on Leslie County, JESUS.:moon:
Slaughter????

8th graders = Slaughter????

8th graders???
Chavies 8th grade has a real nice team. They play team ball. You better play disciplined defense when you play them. If not, they will shoot layups.
If they scored 30 pts on lay ups with 2 6.5 kids they better get a coach.
I understand what you are saying. They are very good at attacking and dishing. They make you commit and then dish and they have one kid that can really score.
They are well coached. The 6' 5" kids better know how to play and be able to get up and down the court or they will have problems against the top tier teams.
Lesile is a very good team and will beat alot of people this year so dont take the score for granted. Chavies is as well a very good team, these kids have been together for years
Who is the best player on this chavies team and the Leslie team?
LC had only been practicing for a wk when that game was played.. give em a little time to get it together and you will see what the two 6'5 boys can do
LC will be a force to be reckoned with soon.
ukcat fan Wrote:Who is the best player on this chavies team and the Leslie team?

chavies-connor hoskins i know nothing about leslie
These teams played again last week. Chavies won by 31. #33 for chavies had 31 points but the Asher kid from Leslie had probably 20. This Leslie County team will improve and by the end of the year this team will beat a lot of good teams.