Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Last night's TNA tapings?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just read online that at last night's tapings, Bobby Roode turned on James Storm and won the title. Can anyone verify this? TNA is a joke and doesn't seem to have any interest in getting better. Totally predictable and rushed.
I just saw were Stardust mentioned it in a previous post. I was sincerly hoping that it wasn't true.
worker1 Wrote:I just read online that at last night's tapings, Bobby Roode turned on James Storm and won the title. Can anyone verify this? TNA is a joke and doesn't seem to have any interest in getting better. Totally predictable and rushed.

It's true - I just don't get the TNA booking mentality, just stupid! All of this build, and in one weeks time you instantly have a jealousy angle and flip the belt. As I had stated in an earlier thread, I could see them making the turn and eventually having the program when Angle comes back that Roode couldn't beat him. But wow, this was way to fast and made NO sense whatsoever!
They are hot-shotting the title because the powers-that-be (or Angle) didn't want Angle to drop the title to Roode @ a PPV and would rather Roode take the title off a lesser opponent just in case his title reign flops. James Storm was rewarded for being a 'company man' with TNA having no intentions of him holding on to it for any length of time.

Roode will probably drop the title to A.J. Styles at the next PPV....probably with some shenanigans from Storm. Storm and Roode will head into the new year in a bloody fued and Styles will probably end up in a program with Hardy.
old_school_hero Wrote:They are hot-shotting the title because the powers-that-be (or Angle) didn't want Angle to drop the title to Roode @ a PPV and would rather Roode take the title off a lesser opponent just in case his title reign flops. James Storm was rewarded for being a 'company man' with TNA having no intentions of him holding on to it for any length of time.

Roode will probably drop the title to A.J. Styles at the next PPV....probably with some shenanigans from Storm. Storm and Roode will head into the new year in a bloody fued and Styles will probably end up in a program with Hardy.

No, the decision on Sunday came on Saturday night by Prtichard and Hogan. Angle was apparently in disagreement
Stardust Wrote:No, the decision on Sunday came on Saturday night by Prtichard and Hogan. Angle was apparently in disagreement

OK. I knew Hogan had a hand in it....just wasn't sure if Angle had any input on it. You know how some guys get funny about putting over someone else.
old_school_hero Wrote:OK. I knew Hogan had a hand in it....just wasn't sure if Angle had any input on it. You know how some guys get funny about putting over someone else.

IMO, Hogan is still a cancer! You are dead on about guys jobbing to the right guy!
Why even watch TNA? It is so watered down it seems like. Generic wrestling at its best.
^ It's a shame, they have potential superstars in this industry that continue to be pushed down the card in order to keep the Dinosaurs at the top!
Stardust Wrote:^ It's a shame, they have potential superstars in this industry that continue to be pushed down the card in order to keep the Dinosaurs at the top!

I agree. Triple H and Nash are doing the same in the WWE IMO.