Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: How long will Coach Haddix stay at Perry Central?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Its apparent that Coach Haddix is probably one of the best football coaches in Kentucky and he is very very young. I think a lot of big schools will be calling him after the season. Just wondering if he will stay at PCC or go somewhere they pay their coaches big money (example LCC).
You never know.
Johnny_Ringo Wrote:Its apparent that Coach Haddix is probably one of the best football coaches in Kentucky and he is very very young. I think a lot of big schools will be calling him after the season. Just wondering if he will stay at PCC or go somewhere they pay their coaches big money (example LCC).

:why:
He is a good young Coach. I feel he will stay at PCC until Holcomb gives it up, which could be a while.
^agreed thats what it looks like will happen
a long time.we hope
Johnny_Ringo Wrote:Its apparent that Coach Haddix is probably one of the best football coaches in Kentucky and he is very very young. I think a lot of big schools will be calling him after the season. Just wondering if he will stay at PCC or go somewhere they pay their coaches big money (example LCC).

And you should have added when he leaves will Bert Brown come back. Again!!!
KentuckyFan35 Wrote:And you should have added when he leaves will Bert Brown come back. Again!!!

Lol
Why does Perry Central have a love affair with that man?
And haddix will be at PCC until Breathitt is open
Let's wait and see if he can lead Perry Central to their first playoff win before we discuss this.

Perry Central will be a substantial favorite over South Laurel in Round 1 of the Class 5A playoffs and if Haddix can lead the 'Dores to their first playoff victory, rest assured his stock will be very high around the mountains and statewide!
Why bring this up when they still have games left? All it's gonna do is cause distractions to Perry Central and right now every team needs to be focused on there first round opponent.
Justin is making a good rep for himself. He is close to home and that may be more attractive than moving away for a team with more tradition. I say stay @ PCC until Holcomb retires and then coach the Bobcats.
I agree, he will stay until Breathitt Co. comes open.
Perry Central will be favored against south laurel but its also what i consider a bad match up because south throws it all over the field.
Strikeout King Wrote:Why bring this up when they still have games left? All it's gonna do is cause distractions to Perry Central and right now every team needs to be focused on there first round opponent.

Good point :Thumbs:
He is good...relates very well to kids but to reach his potential IMHO he has to tone it down a bit....Breathitt seems lie an obvious choice, but you never know. Better find a DC to take with him.
Strikeout King Wrote:Why bring this up when they still have games left? All it's gonna do is cause distractions to Perry Central and right now every team needs to be focused on there first round opponent.

If posting this on here poses that big of a distraction to the team then they don't deserve to win.
^ I mean why post something when games still have to be played when Coaches, Players, Parents, School Administrators, etc. etc. get on here and read it and it get's stuck in there head on what there coach is gonna do, if he's gonna stay or if he's gonna go and have that in there head, heading into the playoffs. Not good for the team. IMO
Kudos to Haddix for taking a head coaching job at his age. I think if he wins a playoff game he will for sure be the hottest young coach in the mountains. Most young guys don't have the courage to take on a head coaching job. He has for sure done one of the best jobs in the mountains. Who knows, He could be the next Phillip Hayward someday!
Strikeout King Wrote:^ I mean why post something when games still have to be played when Coaches, Players, Parents, School Administrators, etc. etc. get on here and read it and it get's stuck in there head on what there coach is gonna do, if he's gonna stay or if he's gonna go and have that in there head, heading into the playoffs. Not good for the team. IMO

Writing about this is rEally no different than what we do on here on a daily basis. No one on here is correct in our predictions 100% of the time. Talk is talk, no harm in what we say...... I doubt BGR has ever caused a team/player/coach to lose under the friday night lights... :argue:

With that said, hopefully Haddix isnt in a hurry to go anywhere. Seems to me like he is motivated at the task at hand to Win as many games as he can at PCC and develope the kids and the team as a 5A power year in and year out. Gotta have support tho............................................. that COULD be the downfall at a roundball school:1:
^ I don't think it's ever caused anything either but I have seen some threads a while back about coaching changes during the season of that sport and people say let's let the season play out and discuss this in the offseason in those threads and my point was that why bring something up when there's still season left?