Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: New England at Pittsburgh 10/30
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Who wins and Why?
Gonna be a good game.
But I think the Pats will take the Iron Curtain down.
Close game but Brady wins against this injured defende.

Pats - 31
Steelers - 24
Steelers win. Someone has to expose the Pats defense, this will be the team to do it.
^Don't what you smoked this morning LWC but that musta been some good stuff!
Steelers by 6 if our D shows up. And if it don't, we are in for a long night!
I hate both teams but i say pats 35 to 21
STEELERS!!!!!!! - 34
Patriots - 31
Brady is 6-1 against the Steelers, no reason for me to believe he won't be 7-1 afterwards
New England 30-24.
Pats 28 - 24
Im not saying they will win, but I hope the steelers win. And since Im in a fantasy football league for money and have Big Ben as my QB, I hope he puts up huge numbers.
Stardust Wrote:Brady is 6-1 against the Steelers, no reason for me to believe he won't be 7-1 afterwards

Amen.
^Andddddd this game is no different.
Gonna be just like old times. Wink
Steelers-23
Pats-17
Hines Ward is OUT for todays game
MVP2 Wrote:Steelers-23
Pats-17

If it wouldnt for that safety with 3secs left, I would have been right on the money. Big Grin
MVP2 Wrote:If it wouldnt for that safety with 3secs left, I would have been right on the money. Big Grin
Great call, bro!
MVP2 Wrote:If it wouldnt for that safety with 3secs left, I would have been right on the money. Big Grin

Now if it wasn't for that safety, Brady was throwing a 85 yard bomb to Welker for a TD to tie the game. Pats don't even kick the PAT. They go to two, Brady jukes Polamalu for the win. Final score 25-23 Patriots. Just like on Madden Big Grin
NE got tricked we got the treat.Seeing them get dominated and Wood put tammy on his back. OK now they say stats don t lie.Ben 365 tammy held to under 200. Theres the proof in writing an elite QB better then brady. We are the reason that they won t get another ring.