Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: HWMS football 05 to 06.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey they loved to be agressive.:ChairHit:
Hey guys HWMS had a pretty good team this year.
i think magoffin was a great team last year they was really good had a nice lookin d but the offense they ran wasnt the best choice there coach ever mad they ran a double wing and nothin else they needed to run atleast a power I or something-!-------but they was realy good and had lots of talent!
They nedded a power running scheme that didnt put holes in the line. D wise they had a great corner #18 J.Helton or the guy thrown over a fence in perry on a late hit that wasnt called.
magoffin also had a couple other defensive guys dat looked really good there names was andrew benton jordan owens and brian risner they all looked good 2
yeah and they where agressive they got an offsides call 1 time almost every game.
yes they was really agressive..i remember when they played belfry they went in to 2nd over time and it was 1st and goal for belfry and helton tackled the running back for a 15 yard loss then the play after that conley sacked there qb for a 10 yard loss that was some really agressive d.
there eighth grade squad when they get to be freshmans next year will be good.
helton was a good coner the never passed to that left side :rock:
i remember watching this team play they was realy good!!
This team was by far the most talented group of young men collectively, that has come through HWMS. However, some of their attitudes wasn't as likeable as many others that came before them. What I am saying is that if a coach calls a play, designs the offense, puts in a play, game time is no the time to change the offensive scheme and it surely shouldn't be changed by the players on the field without the coaches consent. So the fact of the matter is that these are some really talented young men, but they need to realize that things are carefully planned and can't be changed in an instance. If they had realized this last season, who knows what HWMS might have done. I just hope these young men mature enough to realize the bigger concept of team before me.[U]
Sure HWMS had some talent this year. Those boys have been playing together forever, and at times they really stood out as athletes, but there were times some stood out for not doing the right things on and off the field. I don't say this to criticize. I say it to motivate. Should they want to realize their potential, they need to understand that a much higher level of dedication, effort, and self-respect will be required in the future. Speed and raw talent are the seeds, but cultivation demands worker harder and smarter. Lou Holtz said, "No one ever drowned in his own sweat." I hope these boys learn how to sweat.
that should be..."cultivation demands working harder and smarter."
We gave it our all but i dont recall changing the play. we gave our sweet and teers but we dont play just for the win we played for the fun of it besides auint that what the game is about?