Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: West Jessamine 8 Letcher Central 1 (Girls State)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The Lady Cougars season ends tonight. Congrats on a good season.
Congrats West Jess.

Congrats Lady Cougars on a good season. Good Luck in 2012!!!
This actually suprised me. great season any way LCC!
OffTheHook Wrote:This actually suprised me. great season any way LCC!
Why the surprise ? Records are deceving. Look at the competition played by both teams prior to post season.

Best of luck to Letcher County Central and a young program. Now you see where you need to be in the future.
I agree, but those girls who we lost laided the foundation for this program. With a new field being built soon, and our rec program right where it needs to be, this is gold for anyone who wants to take up the sport. I also want to say to Coach Greg Collins and Assistant Debbie Williams a big "Thanks You" for getting this program on it's feet, and getting this program to what it is. I know Coach Collins is stepping down, and we will miss him terribly. Don't know who is going to take over, but if I was the powers that be I would plug this program to the entire state. This program is a gold mine for anyone who wants to take over. We have the hardware to prove what can be done. Now we need a coach to come in here and push rec and AAU into these girls. Push this program to even more great heights. Anyone have a name who might could lead this cougar team into a dynasty like the volleyball team was. I want to see 7 straight regional titles in soccer.
Heard thru the grapevine , Coach Collins may not step down .
I'm all for it. Anything to improve soccer thru out the state is welcomed. It needs to start at younger ages though.
Hope you are right.