Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Villains 152 - Big Blue All Stars 149
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I know these are just glorified fun exhibitions, but it would be nice to win one of these games for once lol. First the Dominicans, and now the villains.. Letting these guys come in RUPP and beat us. Sheesh

Didn't get to watch the game. Waiting for a rebroadcast or a download link.
I can see by that score that there wasn't any basketball being played. Run and shoot. I started to get tickets and go watch this game. I'm glad now that I didn't.
Tell me Laettner came out for the last shot and made it lol
Brother was at the game but haven't got any info on stats from him yet, anybody know the box score?
Meeks had the team high 42. Laettner came out, got down on his hands and knees, and wiped sweat off the floor at Rupp Arena. That was pretty much worth the price of admission.
I watched the post game interview, I gained a lot of respect for Laettner. How can we hate him for hitting a shot for his team, as bad as I dislike Duke?
I was at the game, it was a very fun and enjoyable game to watch! Play of the night was farieds block though!
^Because he beat us! lol I'm just kidding, I know what you mean.
^ I agree! I hate dUKe, but I don't hate their coaches or players. A lot of UK fans hate Laettner for this

Yet, we give Cousins a full pass for his antics... Oh well, I respected Laettner for how hard he played and how badly he wanted to WIN.
^I agree!

Faried is super athletic! and in my eyes this was the play of the night! Maybe one of rudys shots or chuck hayes pass and cheer moves was, but this was just nasty!
^I don't know how this guy only ended up at Morehead! He is a freakish athlete!!!!
MisterPerfect Wrote:^I don't know how this guy only ended up at Morehead! He is a freakish athlete!!!!

He may not be the best player on the floor, but he is the most athletic and ALWAYS has a smile on his face. He really enjoys playing the game!
^You got that right! He's a crowd favorite for sure.
BTW, The Big Blue All Stars were defeated tonight by a WKU Alum team. The roster for the Big Blue All Stars was really weak and didnt really feature our big name players.

- Brandon Knight (Detroit Pistons)*
- DeAndre Liggins (Orlando Magic)
- Josh Harrellson (New York Knicks)
- Chuck Hayes (Houston Rockets)
- Ravi Moss
- Brandon Stockton
- Josh Carrier

Was told B.Knight didn't actually play.
It should of been like the Harlem Globetrotters, no matter what the all stars should of won.
TheRealVille Wrote:I watched the post game interview, I gained a lot of respect for Laettner. How can we hate him for hitting a shot for his team, as bad as I dislike Duke?

No idea....
I know kids that absolutely hate Duke that weren't alive to see that shot.
And UK has played Duke two or three times since then I think?
Duke fans don't even recognize it as a rivalry lol
I don't know if I would go that far though.
Reanimate Wrote:BTW, The Big Blue All Stars were defeated tonight by a WKU Alum team. The roster for the Big Blue All Stars was really weak and didnt really feature our big name players.

- Brandon Knight (Detroit Pistons)*
- DeAndre Liggins (Orlando Magic)
- Josh Harrellson (New York Knicks)
- Chuck Hayes (Houston Rockets)
- Ravi Moss
- Brandon Stockton
- Josh Carrier

Was told B.Knight didn't actually play.

How was there roster weak? They COusins, Knight, rondo, bogans, meeks, enes, chuck hayes, and others. you just names 3 players that didnt even play in the game, Ravi was announcing, brandon stockton was sitting behind the bench and josh carrier wouldnt have known him if i saw him...