Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Prestonsburg @ Paintsville 2/21/06
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Will Pburg stay in there slump? Or will Leslie wake them up ? Or will Paintsville continue on there hot shooting ?

I think Pburg will continue on the slump! Hopefully they will wake up before District !
Pburg--54
Pville--62
Paintsville by 16
Paintsville by 10+
Paintsville by as many as they need
Paintsville....
the blackcats will be ready for this one...i'm sure they have been looking forward to play this game for a long time because this is one of those rivalry games that has a crazy history to it...i see the blackcats coming out and looking forward to playing in this game and when they WANT to play, TRUST ME, they can play better than anyone...its looked like a lack of interest the last few games or something (ever since the BL game), but this is one of those games that can prepare you for the districts since i'm expecting crazy fans from both schools...good luck blackcats!!!!
Pburg- 72
Pville- 66
Paintsville!!!
But as everyone knows!!!! we don't know s*** about how the teams in the 15th are gonna play on any given night!!! Anyone can win!
"The Guru" Wrote:Paintsville!!!
But as everyone knows!!!! we don't know s*** about how the teams in the 15th are gonna play on any given night!!! Anyone can win!
True !!
P-Burg
Tough one for me to pick. Both teams have had some big wins and some disappointing losses. It all depends which teams show up for each school.
Paintsville!!
Paintsville....
Prestonsburg by 3
its hard to tell...pville could win by 12 or lose by 15!! WHO KNOWS??
Hopefully the Cats will pull this on out!
They've been pumped for this game since the season opener!
"corndog23" Wrote:its hard to tell...pville could win by 12 or lose by 15!! WHO KNOWS??

Exactly! You never know with any 15th teams!
if Paintsville plays like they did against Central they should have no problem.. but it all depends on if they come out to play...
Total toss up here, like most people have said, just depends on what team shows up.
Paintsville by 15
Paintsville 73
Prestonsburg 71
Well, my partner in crime and I believe it will be Prestonsburg by 8.

Go Blackcats!!!!!!
Paintsville by 10+...
Anyone who loves to watch high school basketball should be at this game. It has been a heated rivalry for many years.

Prestonsburg - 75
P-ville - 72
P-burg by 10 or more. Paintsville will have a breakdown and i have talked to some blackcat players and they are absolutely pumped. GO CATS!!!!!!!!!
If PHS comes out like they did against JC, no one, I repeat No ONE will come close to them. Everyone says they finally played to their potential, I feel they went way above. They were on fire.TongueoliceLig

Now, I do believe they are the best team in the region, I've said this all along, but as we have seen this year, no one team is going to dominate night in night out. P-ville is still young, they have a few learning experiences to go through. But mark my word, if they play the game BMR has them prepared to do, THEY WILL NOT BE STOPPED!!!
Can P-burg get the tigers out of their gameplan, YES. Will they, they had better be pumped!:wieghts:

P-burg will be fired up, so this will be a great game to watch. Nasty history between the two!:redboxer:
Could be either team. Like every one has said....any team can win on any given night....that surely has been shown this season.
Is the girls playing before the game or is it JV ?
As far as I know, it's just Varsity.
Wish I could be there. I'm getting pumped just reading this stuff. LOL
There is a girls game before the boys but its not Pburg girls. Pburg girls are at East Ridge tonight.
Pages: 1 2