Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Lawrence Co @ Shelby Valley 2-21-2006
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I think Lawrence will take this one by 8.

What is the easiest way to Shelby valley, from Paintsville.
I'll take Shelby Valley in this one:
Shelby Valley - 65
Lawrence Co - 60
Shelby Valley
Valley
I'm going with Valley in this one. Very hard to go in there and come out with a win.
Since it is at Valley and Lawrence Co is comming off a tough loss I will go with Valley.

Stay on 23 South Batpuff it is 10-15 minutes South of Pikeville school is on the left they have a sign at front I believe.
Valley by 11. I'll say 71-60.
"basketballjones" Wrote:Since it is at Valley and Lawrence Co is comming off a tough loss I will go with Valley.

Stay on 23 South Batpuff it is 10-15 minutes South of Pikeville school is on the left they have a sign at front I believe.

ok so its right off of us 23
"Batpuff" Wrote:ok so its right off of us 23

Yeah its right on U.S 23...Can't miss it...
thanks alfus
I am a loyal Lawrence Co fan....I say LC by 1....it's gonna be tough.
Valley by 7

hmm-
SV-76 Lawrence Co.-69
I'm going with LC.....
Lc 67
Sv 66
Valley by a lot. LC is weak this year. for crying out loud MC spanked them.
"HomeGrown" Wrote:Valley by a lot. LC is weak this year. for crying out loud MC spanked them.
MC spanked us, come on they beat us by three and the night before beat Sheldon Clark, and also gave Paintsville and Johnson Central all they wanted. So get your facts, they beat us but didnt spank us.
LC county by 3 in overtime....

67-64
Valley by 10+...
Shelby Valley is going to win by 10....Riddle is goin to burn them up
Valley has struggled this year but February seems to be their month. The are coming off a win over South Floyd that alot of people thought they would lose so I'm going to go with Shelby Valley on this one....in a very close one.

Shelby Valley by 2
"HomeGrown" Wrote:Valley by a lot. LC is weak this year. for crying out loud MC spanked them.

Just because you and another adult( and I am using the term "adult" loosely for both of you) cannot get along, there's no reason for you to constantly put down the kids on LC's team.If you have a problem with the man take it up with him face to face( since you seem to think you know this person) and leave the kid's team out of it. It's getting really old by now.The kids on the team can't control how ADULTS in the stands behave just like the adults can't control the REFS on the floor.
"bballmama" Wrote:Just because you and another adult( and I am using the term "adult" loosely for both of you) cannot get along, there's no reason for you to constantly put down the kids on LC's team.If you have a problem with the man take it up with him face to face( since you seem to think you know this person) and leave the kid's team out of it. It's getting really old by now.The kids on the team can't control how ADULTS in the stands behave just like the adults can't control the REFS on the floor.

Good post.
Valley by 9.
I have no problem with anyone, but to me it was a spanking. Maybe the score was close, but they did BEAT them
"HomeGrown" Wrote:I have no problem with anyone, but to me it was a spanking. Maybe the score was close, but they did BEAT them

So what they beat us, we beat them earlier in the year as we did Paintsville and Johnson Central. Big deal.
i think lawrence will pull through just fine. they had a tough loss against magoffin. but they didn't "spank" them. it'll be a good game but i'm going with lc on this one.

lc- 68

valley- 65
What seems to be the problem homegrown, you are always putting down LC, get over it and act like a adult.
I think Homegrown gets his jolly's by doing this why don't we just ignore anything he writes and maybe it will go away as long as we respond it makes him happy
Yea you are right bassman he gets off doing that, I bet he could even play the game, and all he can do is knock people from Lawrence Co, if he only knew who he was really dealing with. He goes on and on about living in Lawrence then why not support Lawrence instead of putting everyone down but if my memory serves me correct he must live in raceland, because he said he was from there and also betsy lane or south floyd because he said he was from there as well, he I dont think he knows were he is from.

Lawrence by 9
Shelby Valley is tough at home. They just knocked off South Floyd. Tough game for Lawrence.
Pages: 1 2