Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Raiders Game (Palmer's appearance) will be on WKRC at 4:00
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
WKRC bought the rights to show the game on channel 12 for those of us in the Greater Cincinnati area
ROFL!

But he's likely not going to play.
Boller INT for a TD just might get Palmer in before this game is over
Boller has just thrown his 2nd INT, he's competed more to the Chiefs than he has the Raiders
K. Boller

C/ATT YDS AVG TD INT NFL RATING
1/3 3 1.0 0 2 2.8
a 2.8 rating should get Palmer in the game even if he does not know a single play!
Boller gets the Raider to the one - and they turn the ball over on downs without scoring Sad
I don't care how Palmer plays...it has to be better than what Boller is playing today. I don't see how he ever became a starting QB in this league.
FoOtBaLl FrEaK 8-0 Wrote:I don't care how Palmer plays...it has to be better than what Boller is playing today. I don't see how he ever became a starting QB in this league.

Ditto, my friend.

Palmer, Terrell Pryor....

Dare I say...JaMarcus Russell couldn't be as bad as Kyle Boller in the 1st half.
Boller with 3 INT's and almost started the 2nd half with the 4th!
Palmer loosening up right now
And Out comes Palmer
Palmer hits his first pass for 18, gets a roughing the passer to boot
Then there is the Palmer that I remember, but I'll give him the timing issue
Pick 6 on Palmer - oops Wink
There's Palmers 2nd INT
7/17 86 2 int
Palmers 3rd INT, Raiders have thrown for 6!
Bring back Boller!!!
Hahahahahahhah...
Love it!!
And there were those who posted that Palmer would play well!
Gimme a break, he wasn't as bad as freakin' Boller.

Some of the Raiders WR's could be blamed for some of the INT's thrown.

Give us the bye week with Palmer taking 1st string and give us a week to get healthly.

We'll be alright.
^ I'll say the same thing - Give me a Break! Palmer was a good QB 6 years ago, but there is nothing that indicates he will ever get back to that form! Sure, Palmer has the excuse of not playing well because he had only been with the team for five days. What will be the excuse in two weeks when he sucks? What will the excuse be in week 17 when he sucks? What will the excuse be when he sucks to start next season! This assclown screwed the fans of Cincinnati so my hope is that he never plays a useful down the rest of his career! He asked for help, Bengals went and got Benson, Bryant, TO, drafted guys like Shipley & Grisham, yet he still could not be affective without throwing multiple INT's and flat out horrible throws to all. Yet, he comes in and demands the "Trade Me or I Retire" crap. As I said, He screwed me the fan, so I say Screw him! He's a piece of garbage!