Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: (1) LSU @ (2) Alabama Nov. 5th
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thoughts/predictions?

Both these teams are off next week and play Nov 5th.

Bama brings in the number 1 defense in the country while Bama brings in the the number 7 ranked defense.

Personally, i think your national championship will be decided in this game.
I would pick Bama because of homefield and there Defense.

However, LSU just looks like a better team to me right now.

LSU 24
Bama 17
I've said it from the beginning of the year and won't change my opinion now - Bama is the best team in the SEC and they will prove so on Saturday!
Bama and LSU are clearly the best teams in the country this season, and I dont think my opinion will change after November 5th. Both teams have outstanding defenses, and one could argue that they are the best two defenses in the last 15 years or longer. Offensively both teams are pretty strong with small question marks at quarterback, very good running games, very good offensive lines, and above average receivers. Defensively neither team has a weakness anywhere. Both teams play very aggressive and will rattle your teeth every single play. Both teams are a spitting image of each other by how they play on both sides of the ball. Ill give the coaching edge to Bama, and I think both teams are so good and so mature that it doesnt really matter where they play, so the home field wont matter that much. With all that said, in my opinion, this has all the makings of a classic, and I dont think it will disappoint.

Bama 17
LSU 16
TH32, I can appreciate you not pushing Bama as much as I am, but I truly do not believe the Tigers D is as good as advertised and that Bama will prove it. I honestly believe this is a 10+ victory by the Red Elephants!
NEW YORK -- No. 1 LSU and No. 2 Alabama have locked in their spots for the biggest regular-season game in Southeastern Conference history.

The Tigers and Crimson Tide held the first two spots in The Associated Press Top 25 released Sunday after huge victories a day earlier. With both heading into an off week, LSU and Alabama are virtually assured of meeting on Nov. 5 in Tuscaloosa as the top two teams in the country.

It'll be the second 1 vs. 2 matchup involving SEC teams, but the first time came in the conference championship game.

Oklahoma, the preseason No. 1, dropped eight spots to No. 11 after its first loss of the season. The Sooners fell 41-38 to Texas Tech on Saturday night, snapping a 39-game home winning streak. The Red Raiders moved into the ranking for the first time this season at No. 19.

http://espn.go.com/college-football/stor...l-released
LSU wins!!
My goodness gracious! I'm neither a Bama nor a LSU fan. But I'd say I'm more anxious for this game then some of these fans are. This will be one the most physical games to ever be played! And man I love that!

I'm going with Bama..

Bama - 17
LSU - 13
LSU 24 to 21
LSU-17
Bama-13
Bama
We have to wait forever to watch this game
When did they decide to move the national title game to November 5th?
LSU 24
Alabama 21
It's so hard to predict with two great teams like this.
LSU - 31
Alabama - 29
zaga_fan Wrote:When did they decide to move the national title game to November 5th?

Nice one.