Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Drawing Between Belfry & Pike Central?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Whoever finds out the latest information about the drawing for the number one seed in the 60th district please post it as soon as possible!!!.......
Belfry is the 1 seed. They will play Piarist in the first round.
:Cheerlead :Cheerlead Let the games begin!!!!!! :Cheerlead :Cheerlead
PP you coming to LC thursday
and the pirates will walk away with a victory
How did they get the number one seed? How was it determined?
Congrats to the Pirates !!!!
"15th Fan" Wrote:How did they get the number one seed? How was it determined?
draw out of a hat
"Batpuff" Wrote:PP you coming to LC thursday

I have no idea as of yet Bat. It depends which squad is cheering that game. The Varsity and JV squads take turns cheering for the Boys and Girls Basketball games. I'll let you know as soon as my daughter tells me. I hope so.
Central Got Ripped out of the #1 seed the beat Belfry by more points and it is real stupid to have to draw for your seed but it doesn't matter we will win district any way
Yes I agree central should of been the #1 seed, but it was voted on last spring and changed by the coaches. An about Central winning, I dont think so...
PC Fan its not stupid they passed the rule and u are acting like a sore loser...well see come district tournament...
"Pike Central Fan" Wrote:Central Got Ripped out of the #1 seed the beat Belfry by more points and it is real stupid to have to draw for your seed but it doesn't matter we will win district any way

Shouldn't they have a age limit of no one under 12 allowed to register? Or even someone acting like they are 12 anyways Wink