Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Syracuse 49 vs #15 West Virginia-23
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final.

I guess last seasons victory wasnt a fluke.Confusednicker:

A 15 point favorite losing by 26.:hilarious:
Oh how much I love this! I cannot wait to hear the excuses!
lot's of offense in that one, but 69 yards rushing won't get you anywhere in the big east
No excuses. Marone does well against WVU's 3-3-5. WVU could not stop Syracuse. My only complaint is that I thought the refs let some questionable late hits on Geno go without a flag. As for the UK fans that think it is so funny, make sure you get by Jacksonville St. first.
ImagineThat! Wrote:No excuses. Marone does well against WVU's 3-3-5. WVU could not stop Syracuse. My only complaint is that I thought the refs let some questionable late hits on Geno go without a flag. As for the UK fans that think it is so funny, make sure you get by Jacksonville St. first.

Ditto that imagine!!!!!
dangerousdaneerfan Wrote:Ditto that imagine!!!!!

Eerie

I think it's a damn shame WVU loses, especially on the week of your wedding.
ImagineThat! Wrote:No excuses. Marone does well against WVU's 3-3-5. WVU could not stop Syracuse. My only complaint is that I thought the refs let some questionable late hits on Geno go without a flag. As for the UK fans that think it is so funny, make sure you get by Jacksonville St. first.

Im a UK fan and ill be the first to admit were prolly the 3rd or 4th worst team in the country. We completely suck ass. And this thread isnt about UK.
However, its hilarious that a team ranked 15th in the country gets blown out by Syracuse. And you all along with the rest of the country think you can compete with the SEC on a regular basis....funny.
wow
What!?!? How

Complaints = Excuses.
And there is no excuse for UK football. I think everyone else on this site would agree.
FoOtBaLl FrEaK 8-0 Wrote:Complaints = Excuses.
And there is no excuse for UK football. I think everyone else on this site would agree.

No, complaints do not = excuses. I'm not trying to blame the loss on the questionable calls. The late hits put Geno at an increased risk for injury.
:biglmao: Hahahahah!

And don't even try any UK football jokes..lol, we all agree on how pathetic they are. Ugh.
Virginny gets BEAT DOWN
lol