Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: When did Will Ferrel get FAT?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
http://www.break.com/index/ferrellcowbell.html

Maybe I just haven't seen him in a while, or maybe it's a bad angle, but when did Will Farrel put on 800 pounds?
That clip is pretty old man...So you've problem seen him 20 times since that clip was done...Plus he's always been a naturally big guy, and they also "tried" to make him look big in that skit for comedy reasons...
On a side note: thanks for posting without a doubt my favorite Saturday Night Live clip of all time...
I love Will Ferrell..he is one funny guy. I also LOVE Jimmy Fallon...
"I got a fever.....and the only presciption is more cowbell." Smile
bevinsville_bomber Wrote:"I got a fever.....and the only presciption is more cowbell." Smile

The clip's hilarious, I start laughing just thinking about it, but could someone please help out with my fat question?
I thought I did in post #2....
Also, a lot of it has to do with that tight shirt Will's wearing. It makes him look bigger because it's so damn tight. Smile
bevinsville_bomber Wrote:Also, a lot of it has to do with that tight shirt Will's wearing. It makes him look bigger because it's so damn tight. Smile

But he's naked in old school and doesn't have a gut like that