Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Harlan County- 44 Perry Central- 29
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
What a game.

Congrats to the Black bears
Congrats Black Bears, you handled your business tonight! I would like to also congratulate the Commodores for not laying down and letting Harlan just run away with it, you looked great in the 3rd quarter, wish we could have played with that intensity the whole game. Remember Dores the season isn't over, you guys get back out there Monday and get back to work and ready for Somerset, but again, Contgrats Black Bears!
PCC came out the 2nd half with a lot of fire power but is simply hard to stop the three-headed monster (McMillian, Middleton, and Brewer) for 4 quarters.

Congrats HC.
MVP2 Wrote:PCC came out the 2nd half with a lot of fire power but is simply hard to stop the three-headed monster (McMillian, Middleton, and Brewer) for 4 quarters.

Congrats HC.

:truestory:
Congratulations Bears!!!!

Wooo Hoooo...

I was at the Henry Clay game, and trying to monitor on my laptop. Couldn't bounce off Bryan Stations' internet though, so kids had to show me how to do it on my cell phone...wonders never cease.

Go Black Bears!!!!!
Sounds like PCC held their own for a while. Congrats to them for that, and congrats to HC on the win.
Nice job Bears!!
Congratulations to da Bears!
Congratulations to Harlan County for the win and Perry Central for showing up ready to play. Definitely NOT an emergency room afternoon (well actually it was for Akal but I'm hearing he is Okay). Not our best game but some of that was PCC's execution. Turnover on the kick return almost proved fatal for HC, but they passed the gut check.

Good to meet Zaga Fan, EastKYMix, & Aslan. Appreciate the dawgs boyz! Aslan...I must say...You look nothing like I had you pictured...lol. Hope you guys had a safe trip home!
The Black Bears went into halftime thinking the game was over, Perry came out the second half and showed it wasn't!

This win was like kissing a Perry County girl, it's was kind of ugly, made me uncomfortable, a little exciting, happy it is over!

Good Game. Black Bears you bent but didn't break! McMillian, Middleton, and Brewer powered us to the win!
Cograts to the BLACK BEARS!!!!

:letsparty District Champs!! :letsparty
Harlan County keeps on rolling for their second district title in-a-row.
Whooo hooo!!!...Congrads to the Black Bears on their win!....a good fight!..great to have our 2nd District Championship!!!!..:1:

PCC has some powerful hitters!...Good team!..:Thumbs:

time to celebrate!....

[IMG][/IMG]
Great game. Well played. I hope they get to meet again!
Congrats Harlan County
I couldn't be any more proud of this team...
Perry came out in the first half and played with Harlan County A LOT closer than the score indicated.
However, in the second half the Dores came out hot on offense and defense and chances are for the first time this season the Black Bear Nation was absolutely silent as they were getting worked on both sides of the ball for 21 unanswered points.

I don't believe in moral victories but I do believe in sending messages, and the Commodores definitely sent the message that they weren't going to be ran over like everyone said they would.

You have to hand it to Harlan County though...
they made their living on 3rd and 4th down and it seemed they always broke Perry's back when they needed to and it's simply too hard to beat a team when they put up 40+ points.

We hope to see you guys in the playoffs.
And we know you'll be ready Wink
And get those boys to tighten up those helmets.
I know Perry hits hard....
but I've never seen that many helmets go flying in the air in one game lol
And there was a few guys in Louisville attire taking notes at this one....
I wonder what could have brought them there Smile
Bear_Paw Wrote:Congratulations to Harlan County for the win and Perry Central for showing up ready to play. Definitely NOT an emergency room afternoon (well actually it was for Akal but I'm hearing he is Okay). Not our best game but some of that was PCC's execution. Turnover on the kick return almost proved fatal for HC, but they passed the gut check.

Good to meet Zaga Fan, EastKYMix, & Aslan. Appreciate the dawgs boyz! Aslan...I must say...You look nothing like I had you pictured...lol. Hope you guys had a safe trip home!

Congrats to a well rounded Harlan Co Team! Perry found hard and made a 3rd quarter riot break out over on the Visitors side.

Bear Paw is was nice meeting you man. I also have to say, I seen you pull up and from about 40 feet away called you out for being Bear Paw! Aslan looks nothing like a Tiger either, Sucks but we still like the ole boy!

BTW............

Black Bears, We want another one in the play offs! Just Sayin', Next one will be ours!
I guess the Bears ate well tonight
zaga_fan Wrote:And there was a few guys in Louisville attire taking notes at this one....
I wonder what could have brought them there Smile

They looked official!

Its a good day none the less, when you go in being told you will lose by 60+, and play a team that close.
Shout out to Bear Paw for being one of the few that stopped by the tailgate...
it's a shame you can't GIVE food away but people will buy it inside lol

and ask BP...
the food was top knotch Wink

Mama Bear and Filthy Animal just walked right by us...
EastKyMx Wrote:They looked official!

Its a good day none the less, when you go in being told you will lose by 60+, and play a team that close.

I still wanted the win...

Harlan County proved that they could beat Perry Central tonight...

but they didn't prove that Perry Central couldn't beat them.
zaga_fan Wrote:Shout out to Bear Paw for being one of the few that stopped by the tailgate...

and ask BP...

Broke my heart! But it was right before they started announcing for Senior Night so cant be to mad. Those Mama Bears are great for their team!

Just a question. Me and Zaga noticed tonight, that Harlan doesnt have much of a "Student Section" just a "Mama Bear Den" over on their bleachers! Props to all of the Mama Bears that toughed this cold cold night to support their Boys! I can only hope one day, I have a child that will be on that field and I can do the same thing!
It was a great game. Good for both teams. Perry didnt lay down and HC finished them off with strong defensive stands. Think the Bears could've done better tackling tonight. Also, Bears dropped several interceptions and fumbled one away. All that will be addressed by the Bears. Black Bears win DISTRICT CHAMPIONSHIP again!! It was a good game and good test for the Black Bears. The Bears rushed and moved it. PCC put up a fight in the third with momentum given by the Bears fumble. Nevertheless, the Bears overcame and GOT that Championship. GO BLACK BEARS!!!!
Great game! PCC never gave up and made a game of it. Good atmosphere! It was great to see the seniors recognized tonight. Every one of them play a special role on our team and we love them.

Hope to see these two teams play again.

On to Bell County......
zaga_fan Wrote:Shout out to Bear Paw for being one of the few that stopped by the tailgate...

and ask BP...

OMG...was that you guys?...we were droping off food for the staff!...why didn't you say something?....sorry!....we had to get inside for senior night!....if we meet again during play offs!....we...along with a few others will come by!....:Thumbs:

BTW....we fed the WYMT crew at our tailgate!....but it was way early!...lol...a great bunch of guys!
Congrats to the Black Bears on a big win. I also like to give a thumbs up to Perry Central as they really played well, especially in the second half. I enjoy aggravating the Perry fan base but they have nothing to hang their heads over. Coach Haddix appeared to do a great job with halftime adjustments.
Congrats Bears!!!!
Bear_Paw Wrote:Congratulations to Harlan County for the win and Perry Central for showing up ready to play. Definitely NOT an emergency room afternoon (well actually it was for Akal but I'm hearing he is Okay). Not our best game but some of that was PCC's execution. Turnover on the kick return almost proved fatal for HC, but they passed the gut check.

How did you have me pictured? lol.
Pages: 1 2 3