Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Another Beat Down on Buckleys Creek
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
They should name HWY 119, Haywood Pass.
How's that Allen Central pick working out for you?
Big Don Wrote:They should name HWY 119, Haywood Pass.

Right after they re-name the Williamson bridge Haywood Overpass!
Salimander Wrote:Right after they re-name the Williamson bridge Haywood Overpass!

Does that make the Mountain Parkway the "Trail of Tears"?
EKUAlum05 Wrote:Does that make the Mountain Parkway the "Trail of Tears"?

Would that make the road from Red Jacket to Belfry the road of champions lol devils advocate sorry ...
EKUAlum05 Wrote:Does that make the Mountain Parkway the "Trail of Tears"?

thats a good one btw very well played
You better get back to Texas, panther fans, if you plan on enjoying the success of the 90's. Good Luck with that. Otherwise keep recruiting local talent and offering low-rent housing and jobs to stay in games until halftime.
Trail of Tears? No, that road runs next to Louisville Central High School
15thRegionSlamaBamma Wrote:Would that make the road from Red Jacket to Belfry the road of champions lol devils advocate sorry ...

LOL More like "The Path to Enlightenment"
Big Don Wrote:You better get back to Texas, panther fans, if you plan on enjoying the success of the 90's. Good Luck with that. Otherwise keep recruiting local talent and offering low-rent housing and jobs to stay in games until halftime.
You must have an awesome life. All you do is troll this site. You contribute absolutely nothing. Please, do us all a favor and go get an account on "the other site".
Salimander Wrote:Trail of Tears? No, that road runs next to Louisville Central High School

A road you will never see..............unless Chapman continues on down the Parkway looking for better talent to finally upset Belfry.
EKUAlum05 Wrote:LOL More like "The Path to Enlightenment"

oooo good one lol ... As a PC Alum unfortunatley I dont see them ever getting over the Belfry hump.
Salimander Wrote:Trail of Tears? No, that road runs next to Louisville Central High School

How would a Pike Central fan know anything about that? State Title games are not in their past, present, or (as long as Belfry is in their district) their future.Go back to defending your HC and leave the quips to the grown ups.
EKUAlum05 Wrote:LOL More like "The Path to Enlightenment"

Hardy Mountain "The Mountain of Bliss" lol
Did I hurt your feelings?
Big Don Wrote:Did I hurt your feelings?
No? Why would I take something personal on a website from some obviously awesome person? I just feel like this site would be a better place if you took a permanent vacation.
Big Don Wrote:Did I hurt your feelings?

Quite the opposite. Your posts are always good for a laugh.
I'm kind of sick seeing your posts as well.
Big Don Wrote:I'm kind of sick seeing your posts as well.

When your prediction is off by 47 points like tonight you are going to stay sick a lot.
Big Don Wrote:I'm kind of sick seeing your posts as well.
If you would, so kindly, please point out the posts and the nature of them that sicken you. I think I am pretty balance and fair in the majority of them.
I'm not looking to nerd fight with you. Haywood's a legend. He own's HWY 119, US 23 and halfway down to Louisville. Give the man his props. They don't recruit. Build it and they will come.
The sermon for Sunday will be from the pond creek bible, Haywood 3:46. I am glad that we all live in a country where can all have freedom of religion.
Big Don Wrote:I'm not looking to nerd fight with you. Haywood's a legend. He own's HWY 119, US 23 and halfway down to Louisville. Give the man his props. They don't recruit. Build it and they will come.

Confusedhh:Confusedhh:Confusedhh:Confusedhh:Confusedhh:Confusedhh:Confusedhh:Confusedhh:Confusedhh:Confusedhh:Confusedhh:Confusedhh:Confusedhh:Confusedhh:Confusedhh:Confusedhh:Confusedhh:Confusedhh:Confusedhh:Confusedhh:

:eyeroll:
I'm starting to figure out why chapman would not let his players shake hands after the game. It was getting late and some of them had a 2 hour drive to get home. He was just trying to get them in bed at a decent hour.
Say what you want Belfry is not nor has ever been on probation for breaking the rules! Kids come to play at Belfry to be the best.
Big Don Wrote:I'm not looking to nerd fight with you. Haywood's a legend. He own's HWY 119, US 23 and halfway down to Louisville. Give the man his props. They don't recruit. Build it and they will come.

Coach Haywood deserves credit for His Win Last Night! Totally AGREE! Question...What would he do if something ever happened to that bridge...hhhmmmm???
FBfan4 Wrote:Coach Haywood deserves credit for His Win Last Night! Totally AGREE! Question...What would he do if something ever happened to that bridge...hhhmmmm???

There would be another bridge built and its just that plain and simple.
haywood is def a legend, i really wonder, what was his worst record in a season at belfry??
Think they went 4-7 one year back in the mid 90's.
I get so tired of the bullcrap about Belfry players. Most schools have kids come from other places and play sports its not wrong. The way that its done can be. The kids that play at Belfry may never reach their true ability without a great coach and staff,and Belfry has that! As good as David Jones was,and what he done at Belfry Would not in my opinion have happened for him under Yogi Kinder at Matewan!
Pages: 1 2