Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Magoffin 77 Lawerence co 72
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
final
Crap Hornets get the sweep tonight.
2 big district wins in a row!
Congrats Magoffin County
congrats
Since there are 5 teams in the 57th, how do you decide who plays who for the district tournament?
Congrats Magoffin County
Well Shawn had 31 and 11 and 2 blocks and 4 assist.
The game was up and down, The Hornets built a early 14 point lead, to have LC battle back. The game was called about even but of course I hated how it was called. but that didnt lose the game for us, we came out flat ( not playing since last tuesday) Wes might have had 11 points and around 12 rebounds for Magoffin Co.
If this is going to be the 4 and 5 that play each other, fans come out because you will see one fine game.
Now to how I felt about the trip, the place had a good feel for basketball until some fans got into over the seating, and one of them was intoxicated and he was from LC, and then after the game couldnt even get people to move the veh so that fans that wanted to leave could, and do you think that the Sheriff's Dept did anything nope, all he did was get in my face and yell at me and tell me that it wasnt his job, now that is some class. ( for one I know better than that) And to the young kid that was yelling after the game from across the gym that LC sucked ( after the game was over and there was no one on the floor.) NOW that is some class as well. At least when we lose and all over and done with we dont act like 1 year olds, we take out "L" and go on.
But besides the few little things it was a great game to watch.
still confused about the seating, not sure how they can sell a reserved seat 3 times for the same game:ChairHit: very unorganized
"Batpuff" Wrote:Well Shawn had 31 and 11 and 2 blocks and 4 assist.
The game was up and down, The Hornets built a early 14 point lead, to have LC battle back. The game was called about even but of course I hated how it was called. but that didnt lose the game for us, we came out flat ( not playing since last tuesday) Wes might have had 11 points and around 12 rebounds for Magoffin Co.
If this is going to be the 4 and 5 that play each other, fans come out because you will see one fine game.
Now to how I felt about the trip, the place had a good feel for basketball until some fans got into over the seating, and one of them was intoxicated and he was from LC, and then after the game couldnt even get people to move the veh so that fans that wanted to leave could, and do you think that the Sheriff's Dept did anything nope, all he did was get in my face and yell at me and tell me that it wasnt his job, now that is some class. ( for one I know better than that) And to the young kid that was yelling after the game from across the gym that LC sucked ( after the game was over and there was no one on the floor.) NOW that is some class as well. At least when we lose and all over and done with we dont act like 1 year olds, we take out "L" and go on.
But besides the few little things it was a great game to watch.

When Jc played Lc @ lc they pushed our cheerleaders when they ran out on the court. (not tryin to start nothing just saying that everyone does childish things)
yea that was very childish. i dont get why people wanna do stuff like that it just ruins the whole night for people that care about the game not who cares about everything thats goin on around the gym
"SeniorEagle04" Wrote:When Jc played Lc @ lc they pushed our cheerleaders when they ran out on the court. (not tryin to start nothing just saying that everyone does childish things)
Well I doubt that since we come out the other end of the gym. and the fact that I was standing right beside them when they were warming up, never saw the first one get pushed. not to say that they may have ran into one of them during the warm ups but I didnt see that either.
[QUOTE="Batpuff And to the young kid that was yelling after the game from across the gym that LC sucked ( after the game was over and there was no one on the floor.) NOW that is some class as well. At least when we lose and all over and done with we dont act like 1 year olds, we take out "L" and go on.
But besides the few little things it was a great game to watch.[/QUOTE"]

How about the ADULT that yelled "Inbreds" repeatedly at our kids? Talk about some maturity.
"lully06" Wrote:How about the ADULT that yelled "Inbreds" repeatedly at our kids? Talk about some maturity.

That happens alot, not just LC from as well Paintsville (kinda dumb if ya ask me when thier just one county over how could it be so differnt). :Hammer3:

oh well
CONGRATS Magoffin Lets keep TRUCKING TongueoliceLig
Well dang! Congratulations Magoffin Co........maybe next time for Us.........Shawn always has a good game....it's called talent. Now, I wish that I had went. Oh well......
"Batpuff" Wrote:Well I doubt that since we come out the other end of the gym. and the fact that I was standing right beside them when they were warming up, never saw the first one get pushed. not to say that they may have ran into one of them during the warm ups but I didnt see that either.

Now that i think of it the girls did it not the boys, sorry but it was when they ran threw to the half court jc cheerleaders were doing stunts for warms up. but oh well it's all over and done now.
Congrats MC
Nehi has got the boys peaking at the right time of the season.
shawn thompson is the man ....congrats magoffin
This will be a great game next week!!
congrats
"bballmama" Wrote:still confused about the seating, not sure how they can sell a reserved seat 3 times for the same game:ChairHit: very unorganized
Reserved seats are just that .. At the door u purchase a reserve seat, u get a ticket with the section and seat number. Problem people sit in wrong seat or dont buy reserve and sit there anyway. The LC fan was in the wrong seat and instead of going to his seat he cursed a Magoffin Co girl who had done nothing and then proceeded to his seat all the time cursing the Magoffin Co fans. I have sit in that section for 10 years and this is the first time a fan has done something so stupid and rude. Someone said he was blind but that is no reason to be rude. Then here is their Co Judge taking up for this jerk.
Who does there Co. Judge think he is?
"MCfan" Wrote:Who does there Co. Judge think he is?
Judge Judy maybe. :rock:
"MCfan" Wrote:Who does there Co. Judge think he is?

So who does the guy think he is that was intoxicated and they did nothing about that, he shouldnt have been allowed in the gym around kids.
"lully06" Wrote:How about the ADULT that yelled "Inbreds" repeatedly at our kids? Talk about some maturity.
this man told 4 young girls who had just sit down get the hell out of the way you all are nothing but f...ing inbreds one of the girls had tears in her eyes a few people heard him and said something well here comes security then the Lawrence county judge said leave him alone started running his mouth then said you dont know who you are dealing with i am Lawrence County Judge then one of the security said that dont mean a whole lot in Magoffin sit down or you will leave i was sitting there and seen it dont get on here and say it wasnt that way
"Homer Simpson" Wrote:shawn thompson is the man ....congrats magoffin
man he is a player!!!!
Big Win Magoffin!!!
"The Fan" Wrote:this man told 4 young girls who had just sit down get the hell out of the way you all are nothing but f...ing inbreds one of the girls had tears in her eyes a few people heard him and said something well here comes security then the Lawrence county judge said leave him alone started running his mouth then said you dont know who you are dealing with i am Lawrence County Judge then one of the security said that dont mean a whole lot in Magoffin sit down or you will leave i was sitting there and seen it dont get on here and say it wasnt that way

I dont know what was said, I wasnt sitting right there, but I have know that man a long long time, and it isnt for hime to say anything like that,. and security I never saw security, the only thing I saw was some school officals or who claim to be school officals, the LAW never got there until the end of the 1st qtr. and he was as rude as there could be, and he will have a complaint filed on him come monday. but we need to keep this on topic, this was a great game and these two will play to see who plays #1 Paintsville next week.
"The Fan" Wrote:man he is a player!!!!

no shit
Pages: 1 2