Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Prayers Needed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
One of my dad's employee and close friend's son was in an accident last night. They flew him to UK and they had to take out a section of his skull and brain. They said he had a 50/50 chance of living and if he does they don't know how he will be. So please keep him in your thoughts and prayers tonight.
I will be praying for them 15th.
Will do.
Sure thing.
Prayers for the young man and his family....
will do
15th do i know this person?
tell me on msn
May God be with him and his family!
Many prayers from here....
Wow. I will def. be thinking of him and his family tonight. I will say a prayer right now.
will do
He will be in our thoughts and prayers...
He is doing much better now. They took him off the ventilator and he recognized everybody there to see him. They took out the left frontal part of his brain, they said it was just used for more of a cushioning and the speech part of his brain is bruised and swollen so his speech is slurred right now but they think that may get better. Also, if he can keep food down he may get to be moved to a step down room out of ICU tomorrow. Just keep praying for him.
thats great , i'll keep prayin for him!
Thats great news 15th that he is doing better. Well keep him in our prayers.
He now has a feeding tube and pneumonia. Also, he doesn't remember how to do certain things so it isn't looking too good for him. Hopefully he will get over the pneumonia and improve some. Keep on praying for him.
He's still in my thoughts, really pulling for him to make a full recovery.
hope he does better 15th
anything new?
I will prey for em
They had put him back on the ventilator but took him off tonight. Now he also has blood clots in each arm. Some days he can talk and knows everybody and the next he can't do anything. So just keep praying for him and hopefully he will recover.
My prayers are with him and his family