Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: KBA Preseason Showcase
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Schedule for the November 25 KBA Preseason Showcase in Rupp Arena

9 a.m. Bluegrass United vs Somerset Christian

10: 15 a.m Demming vs Trinity Christian

11: 30 a.m. Paris vs Garrard County

12: 45 p.m. Cooper vs Bracken County ( girls)

2: 00 p.m. Livingston Central vs Beth Haven

3: 15 p.m Montgomery County vs Sheldon Clark

4: 30 p.m St.X vs Henry Clay

5:45 p.m Findley Prep vs La Lamire

7: 15 p.m. Southwestern vs LaRue County

8: 30 p.m. Lafayette vs Butler:happysmile:
Jed Clampett Wrote:Schedule for the November 25 KBA Preseason Showcase in Rupp Arena

9 a.m. Bluegrass United vs Somerset Christian

10: 15 a.m Demming vs Trinity Christian

11: 30 a.m. Paris vs Garrard County

12: 45 p.m. Cooper vs Bracken County ( girls)

2: 00 p.m. Livingston Central vs Beth Haven

3: 15 p.m Montgomery County vs Sheldon Clark

4: 30 p.m St.X vs Henry Clay

5:45 p.m Findley Prep vs La Lamire

7: 15 p.m. Southwestern vs LaRue County

8: 30 p.m. Lafayette vs Butler:happysmile:

This will be the game to see. Hanner Perea of La Lamire is a unreal athlete. I plan on going to see this game. Anyone else going to be there?
I plan on being there from 3:15 to 7:45 it looks like. 0 interest after that.
I would like to make it for a game or 2
This seems like a great line-up. Very excited to see how the teams match up.
Tickets for the Preseason Showcase can be purchased at Wesley Christian High School. Both dates Nov. 25th and Nov. 27th are available.
Game change for Friday with Montgomery County and Butler trade opponents. Butler will play Sheldon Clark at 3:15
Not 100% sure but I think Southwestern will play at 4:30 so they can go watch their football team at Anderson county that evening. I believe they are switching with Henry Clay but I am not 100% on that.
Willie Turnover Wrote:Not 100% sure but I think Southwestern will play at 4:30 so they can go watch their football team at Anderson county that evening. I believe they are switching with Henry Clay but I am not 100% on that.

In addition to that, only about half the team will be dressing due to the football game so, I am not sure how competitive SW is going to be.
WCSCoach Wrote:Tickets for the Preseason Showcase can be purchased at Wesley Christian High School. Both dates Nov. 25th and Nov. 27th are available.

Who will Wesley Christian be playing? Schedule says Findley Prep, but told that has changed.
Gold Charger Wrote:Who will Wesley Christian be playing? Schedule says Findley Prep, but told that has changed.

Christian Faith will be playing Findlay.

If the details can be worked out Wesley will fill in and play La Lumuire either at the Joe Craft Center, Memorial or squeeze in at Rupp.

Wesley will also be part of the Sunday portion of the showcase playing Augusta.

Should be a great experience for every team involved. Bleid sports puts alot of time and effort into these events.
WCSCoach Wrote:Christian Faith will be playing Findlay.

If the details can be worked out Wesley will fill in and play La Lumuire either at the Joe Craft Center, Memorial or squeeze in at Rupp.

Wesley will also be part of the Sunday portion of the showcase playing Augusta.

Should be a great experience for every team involved. Bleid sports puts alot of time and effort into these events.

Wow LaLumuire is loaded. One of the teams I wanted to see play with Hanner Perea. If you find out any more info on when LaLumuire plays, please let me know. Thanks for the info you have provided and good luck to Wesley this weekend. The Wesley vs Agusta game should be a good one.