Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Do we have any women on this site?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Have the guys completely ran off all of the women on BGR? We get the occasional drop-in's, but are there any regular posters out there????:Sad04:
We usually run them off SD. So I wouldn't be surprised if we get no response on this one.
LOL theres a few iv seen post!
Ballers Wrote:We usually run them off SD. So I wouldn't be surprised if we get no response on this one.

That's a real shame. So the closest to the long luscious, flowing locks of a beautiful woman is on the head of Travis Tritt!
Stardust Wrote:That's a real shame. So the closest to the long luscious, flowing locks of a beautiful woman is on the head of Travis Tritt!

:biglmao:
Stardust Wrote:That's a real shame. So the closest to the long luscious, flowing locks of a beautiful woman is on the head of Travis Tritt!

Unfortunately Sad
Oh my!

I cut my hair...
lol
Eventually I'll post on my account lol
^Is someone double-accounting?
I must confess. Up until just recently, I thought LWC was a female. I don't know why, maybe it was because he wanted to be a girls basketball moderator. I don't know when I really figured out it was a guy.
^lol. I have heard that from others. When I let it be known that I was a Pastor, people thought I might be a man. When I put my Facebook link up people knew I was a man, lol.
She_Hulk usually pop in here and there to talk about Hulk. Then their is fieldofdreams who I believe may be female and Harlan Co. has a couple dedicated mommies who really know there football!!!
MisterPerfect Wrote:She_Hulk usually pop in here and there to talk about Hulk. Then their is fieldofdreams who I believe may be female and Harlan Co. has a couple dedicated mommies who really know there football!!!

She_Hulk pops into her own little world, so she does not count. And I love the support of our HC ladies, but we only see them on HC threads. FOD is one smart cookie!
Stardust Wrote:She_Hulk pops into her own little world, so she does not count. And I love the support of our HC ladies, but we only see them on HC threads. FOD is one smart cookie!

But still, they are female posters that are on this site.
^ Umm, my point has been pretty clear on this thread already hasn't it??? Who is posting, and who is NOT!
Stardust Wrote:^ Umm, my point has been pretty clear on this thread already hasn't it??? Who is posting, and who is NOT!

OHH! My bad! lol Totally ran right over that first post. Teacher always did get mad at me for not reading my prompt completely.
We used to have a lot of female posters on the site, then you hooligans started posting.
Real Badman Wrote:We used to have a lot of female posters on the site, then you hooligans started posting.

Ruined your chances of ever snagging a female friend huh?
Bah, I've got more females in my contact list then a pimp.
Not since PT ran thetribe off
Guys on this site get women? Haha good one.:why:
Real Badman Wrote:Bah, I've got more females in my contact list then a pimp.

YOu synced your phone to your sisters facebook again didnt you? We talked about you stalking her fellow 7th graders.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:YOu synced your phone to your sisters facebook again didnt you? We talked about you stalking her fellow 7th graders.

You know good and well that I am the OG of BGR. Dont be hatin'
I like to think of it as a job well done...we don't need any females running around here being cheerleaders...they have better things to do while they are in the kitchen.
EKUAlum05 Wrote:I like to think of it as a job well done...we don't need any females running around here being cheerleaders...they have better things to do while they are in the kitchen.

Oh my, this was great!
Well if we didn't piss em off by now - EKUAlum sure did a good job of it just then haha.
EKUAlum05 Wrote:I like to think of it as a job well done...we don't need any females running around here being cheerleaders...they have better things to do while they are in the kitchen.
Looks like we have one.

[Image: nivbvyeflz02wavcad2t.gif]
^Dude, how many programs are you running right now? :lmao: I have counted 18 so far! :eek:
Pages: 1 2