Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: South Laurel 3 Belfry 0 (Boys 16th Region)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
South Laurel advances to face Johnson Central on Thursday night at 6 pm. I will say this though. JC will be a MUCH tougher foe. Hopefully, I will be there to witness this one!
^ Have they faced each other this season?
^No. But, JC balnked Belfry 5-0 @ Belfry.
I talked to some parents at this game and South played alot of JV players all threw the game to let the starters rest after the first 20 min.
South was also missing one of thier best scorers due to a school trip. Belfery's goalie also kept them from getting demolished. He had about 7 amazing saves. But the JV got alot of quality playing time and the starters got to try out a lot of plays they normaly wouldn't try in the game. They constantly moved the ball to try and get people who normaly don't get chances of scoring the opprotunity. JC had three shots on goal.
I meant belfery had 3 shots on goal.
When will this player be back, I was told after the district championship game he was moving in with his mother in florida, or that he is in New York with his girlfriend.
I don't know when he will be back. But the team will step up and make sure they are still going when he gets back.