Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Texans @ Titans (10/23)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Who will win this big AFC South match up?

At this point of the season, it is a two team race.

Lets go Titans!

Titans-3-2

Texans-3-3

Titans coming off a Bye Week.

Texans coming off a loss to the Ravens.

Titans-24
Texans-17
That loss to the Ravens showed me just how good the Texans are. They hung with the Ravens are were able to move the ball with their passing game. This Texans team has either beaten or lost very close to the Ravens, Steelers and Saints. The Texans played as well as they did WITHOUT MARIO WILLIAMS AND WITHOUT ANDRE JOHNSON.

One thing that stands out about the Titans is that they are 32nd in the league in rushing. That WILL not stand for long. I just hope CJ doesn't break out against the Texans.

This game could go either way. Of course, I will pick my Texans.
LWC Wrote:That loss to the Ravens showed me just how good the Texans are. They hung with the Ravens are were able to move the ball with their passing game. This Texans team has either beaten or lost very close to the Ravens, Steelers and Saints. The Texans played as well as they did WITHOUT MARIO WILLIAMS AND WITHOUT ANDRE JOHNSON.

One thing that stands out about the Titans is that they are 32nd in the league in rushing. That WILL not stand for long. I just hope CJ doesn't break out against the Texans.

This game could go either way. Of course, I will pick my Texans.

The Titans BEAT the Ravens and had 432 total yards,358 passing. Big Grin
Texans 28-21

is this game gonna be on tv, If so what channel and time?
MVP2 Wrote:The Titans BEAT the Ravens and had 432 total yards,358 passing. Big Grin

They also lost to Jacksonville and Pitt. Houston beat Pitt and the Jags are awful.
Sorry MVP. but I'm taking the Texicans! I think they figure out how to compensate for the loss of some players and pull this one out.
Titans by 4
Texans, I think it will be a close game.
Houston 35-31.
LWC Wrote:They also lost to Jacksonville and Pitt. Houston beat Pitt and the Jags are awful.

I think the Jags game was a fluke. First game of the season and Hasselbeck was still learning the system. I'll take the Titans by 3.
I predicted the Titans winning this division and still believe they will. Coming off a bye week, plus its at home, I'm going with the Titans.

Titans - 31
Texans - 24
Texans by a touchdown
Texans - 26
Titans - 17
Go Titans!!