Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Steelers 17 - Jaguars 13
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final
Team Stats JAC PIT
First Downs 16 15
Total Plays 61 58
Total Yards 209 370
Passing 76 185
Rushing 133 185
Penalties 4 / 22 8 / 65
Possession 28:47 31:13
Turnovers 0 0
View Full Box Score
Ben started the 1st half of HOT, and in the 2nd half was ice cold.
Crap.

Congrats Steelers
Big Ben is so inconsistent.
Notice when the the Steelers stopped scoring points...Doug Legursky makes this O-Line alot better when hes in the line up. After he went down we couldnt run the ball consistently and therefore made us predictable on third down. I love Big Ben but Im afraid hes a little TOO infatuated with throwing the deep ball. When he includes Heath and Hines in his passes as well as the "Young Money" the Steelers are alot more effective. I think the D is getting a little better every week. Woodley is starting to come on after a slow start. The D should only get better after James Harrison gets back. I think they held Troy out as a precaution so hopefully he'll be ok. Also we need a new kicker. Suisham is wildly inconsistent. Still room for improvement but the good news is that improvement is being made. Ill take the win. GO STEELERS!!!
Injuries!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aaron Smith didn't play, Casey Hampton didn't play, and James Harrison didn't play, and the Steelers still had 5 sacks. If they can get healthy that defense will be SCARY good.
I called it last week, that the good guys would struggle this week. I thought we'd put up 50 the way it started but hung on, so Ill take an ugly win any day of the week. We're gonna be fine. Nice to see Mendenhall clean out his vagina and run with a little authority for a change. I still think Redman's the better back though..