Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Girls Freshmen Ball in the 15th
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Who are the best freshman teams in the 15th?
Pike Central's Freshman team is gettin' pretty good!
belfry
Belfry is a good team but Pike Central is still getting there.
south floyd
If Johnson Central didn't have so dang many starting Varsity, they would be head and shoulders above all!!
South Floyd
SF..even their varsity is pretty much a freshman team xcept 4 like 3 of their playas so with them playin against varsity all the time that rlly helps them a lot...they have a bettr attitude than their 3 older playas i think the talent is within the 4 freshman down to the 3 sixth graders...xpecially since their varsity cant win lol
Bl freshman team won tournament @ BL and 2nd place at Belfry's tournament. Starters being 2 freshman, Mckinney and Meade, and 3 8th graders, Hamilton, Martin and Tackett. Looking for big things to come from this group of girls
Belfry has a great freshman team that has alot of talent on it. They are doing very well this year. I think that Kansas Reed, Paige Thacker, Jonda Whitt and Merissa Pruitt are just four of the many girls who will be very good ball players if they stick with it.
South Floyd the best freshmen team? Ask them what happened at Pikeville Independent when they met Magoffin's freshmen....Sorry Raiders. It wasn't pretty.
"Maroon4Ever" Wrote:South Floyd the best freshmen team? Ask them what happened at Pikeville Independent when they met Magoffin's freshmen....Sorry Raiders. It wasn't pretty.

:wtf1: oh yea right...considerin the lady raiders had played a game rite b4 dat and da refs fouled out 2 of their inside players and the others had 4, when they obviously was not even foulin...they only ended up beating SF by like 8 or 10
south floyd has the best freshmen danielle tackett from sf is a really good ball player:#1:
JC's freshman girls are so good that they could beat most varsity teams in the 15th. OH! Wait they're already doing that. LOL!! They definately have the best freshman class in the 15th! If they're this good now, can you imagine when they're JRs and SRs. WOW! Will be fun to watch.
"halfstep" Wrote:JC's freshman girls are so good that they could beat most varsity teams in the 15th. OH! Wait they're already doing that. LOL!! They definately have the best freshman class in the 15th! If they're this good now, can you imagine when they're JRs and SRs. WOW! Will be fun to watch.

From an objective standpoint, JC's freshman girls are playing good ball right now, and it doesn't hurt that they are playing against varsity programs. However, Magoffin's, Belfry's, and other top shelf programs don't have to be carried by freshmen. They have developed programs that don't depend on next year's group for this year's success.
"Maroon4Ever" Wrote:From an objective standpoint, JC's freshman girls are playing good ball right now, and it doesn't hurt that they are playing against varsity programs. However, Magoffin's, Belfry's, and other top shelf programs don't have to be carried by freshmen. They have developed programs that don't depend on next year's group for this year's success.

JC is Top Shelf and that isn't next years program. It is this years and the next and the next and the next. They aren't playing for next year. They're playing now and they proved that the last time they played you guys if I aint mistaken.
south floyd definately
i dont see how anyone can say SF? ..when belfry blew them away everytime ..same for pike central ..johnson central .. they got beat 1 time this year .. by BL on a last second shot with one of their top players sitting out for personal reasons .. but with her back they beat BL at BL .. belfry and MCHS both have bright futures ahead for them .. but for me attending every game i know that belfry JV didn't loose one game this season ..

way to go girls! :Cheerlead