Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: This Site Need Some Promotional Ideas....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Bluegrassrivals needs some type of promotional ideas to get the word out across the state. T-Shirts, caps, sweatshirts, and bumperstickers come to mind. Wearing them to athletic events and outings or visits to the malls would do the trick. Any graphic artist out there willing to do this and make bunches of money? Maybe some of you 'administrators' could promote this. I had no idea this place existed until a relative told me about it. I'm sure there's thousands of HS and college sports fans across the state that would love to join us if they only knew we were here. Please give this some serious thought. This is too good a site to just 'exist'.
Already in the works and almost finished.
Can't wait to get one. You have any idea when they will be finished CD?
CatDawg Wrote:Already in the works and almost finished.

Fantastic! I want a T-shirt!
I've seen some designs and they look very nice. Definitely recommend getting one.
i can't wait
Didn't see your question BCF4L not sure last time I talked to QQ he was getting close but not sure he's been pretty busy.
QQ has had many logos designed but hasn't found one that he is fully confident and satisfied in using on our products. I do however know that as soon as a logo is finalized for the start, the shop will be up and running.

There you will be able to use your BGR points to gain discounts off from merchandise. They will be automatically shipped too by a company that takes care of it so QQ and BGG won't have even more stress and hassle to their already extremely busy lives.

I can't wait to get a shirt myself.