Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Garrard County at Estill County 10/21
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Who wins and Why
Garrard County
Garrad county clinches the district title.
Garrard County
Garrard County easily
Garrard. Garrard is good and Estill looks to have definately underachieved this season.
F.N.L. Wrote:Garrad county clinches the district title.

Garrard clinched the district with the win over Western Hills. With that being said Garrard wins this one 38-12
Senior Night for the Engineers, gonna be an emotional one.

Estill played really good against Bath County. Played well against the sweep and pass. Estill is gonna have to play more than perfect to upset Garrard. Garrard bringing that high powered offense, they know how to put points on the score board and put them up in a hurry.

so with that being said and it being senior night at Estill I'll take the Engineers in a barn burner 31-30. Best of luck to both teams
I really think Garrad will win but still hoping Estill can pull out an upset.
Good Luck to both teams.
Golden Lions will push EC to the limit, but EC wins in the waning minutes of the game 26-24
EC by 4
Irvine - The home of eternal optimism.
If Garrard doesn't play any better than they did against Western Hills, Estill will have a
good shot at an upset.
I think the numbers point to Garrard coming out on top. Estill has a lot of speed and run the ball very well. Bourbon and the speed they have gave Garrard fits last week. I think this game will be very close. I wouldn't be suprised if Estill won this one. I am going to go with whoever scores last. Whichever team scores the last points will win this game, it will be that close.
Garrard 35-14.
If Estill can keep it at their tempo then they can pull this out. they know how to maintain the clock. if they can keep #1 from garrard outta the endzone they gotta chance
Lots of people believe the #1 seed 7-1 will be upset by the #5 seed 2-6 that is not making the playoffs this year.
Garrard Co-54
Estill-21
Garrard Co. 28-14.
just checked the weather and it's suppose to rain all day today and tomorrow but dry and cool Friday.
Strikeout King Wrote:just checked the weather and it's suppose to rain all day today and tomorrow but dry and cool Friday.
Finally, some descent football weather....
Blue sky, Bright and Sunny. Kinda chilly but it feels good. Very nice weather for football today
What kind of shape is the field in?
^ I haven't been out there yet. Probably wet and muddy with all the rain.
Strikeout King Wrote:^ I haven't been out there yet. Probably wet and muddy with all the rain.

My kind a night for football! Cold, wet, & muddy! Can't wait!!
garrard 35 Estill 21.