Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Special Webcast Alert:NCH-Oak Hill Basketball Game
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I dont know how many want to see this but I think it will be a game worth getting a chance to watch.

Reported by: 9News
Web produced by: Liz Foreman
Photographed by: 9News
First posted: 2/17/2006 2:54:57 PM Join WCPO.com to watch this weekend's most exciting high school matchup on your computer. North College Hill, ranked #2 nationally by USA Today, is hosting #1-ranked Oak Hill Academy of Mouth of Wilson, Va, at the US Bank Arena.

Entire Basketball Game Video
Will Be Available

WCPO.com will make the entire basketball game available as soon as we're able to encode it, which will be sometime Saturday night.

The link will show up on WCPO.com's main page once the video is available and the game will remain online as free on-demand video for at least several weeks.

In addition, tune in to Saturday's 9News @ 11 and Ryland Homes SportsRush to watch 9Sports' John Popovich's highlights from the game. WCPO.com will also post the highlights online.

More than 16,000 people are expected to watch the game at U.S. Bank Arena with some tickets costing more than $200.

Video Help

If you're planning to watch the video, you will need the FREE RealPlayer. We have assembled a help file if this is new to you.
That would be an awesome game to see.

Thanks for the heads up Bat.
I want to see this one for sure, what channel will it be on Charter?