Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Magoffin county at Morgan county
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It will be for the #2 seed in the district behind Breathitt.
Common opponents:
Morgan county 38 Jackson county 0
Magoffin county 22 Jackson county 15

Morgan county 49 Knott Central 0
Magoffin county 30 Knott Central 8

Breathitt county 62 Morgan county 8( Breathitt's starters played until 1:34 seconds to go in the game, 21-0 at the end of first quarter)

Breathitt county 55 Magoffin county 14 ( Breathitt lead 47-0 in the first quarter, Jv played entire second half for BC)

Morgan county 32 Boyd county 0
Boyd county 47 Magoffin county 0
For the 2 spot and winner hosts in the 1st round. Morgan don't need to overlook Magoffin. They will play their guts out against Morgan. Can't go by who beat who and scores, Morgan needs to forget the Breathitt game and take care of business.
I think Morgan County is a much better team.
Morgan Cunty - 42
Magoffin County - 7
Morgan shouldn't have a problem with the Hornets.

Morgan 35-7
I like both teams and wish an injury-free and sportsmanlike game for both. Enjoy the game boys.
Morgan County in this one.

Morgan 49
Magoffin 0
I think this game will be a little closer than what some are predicting, am I saying that Magoffin will beat Morgan, no. I think Magoffin is gonna bring a lot of intensity into this game and are not gonna simply roll over for the cougars. Magoffin is gonna put up a fight but I think towards the end of the game Morgan is just gonna be too overwhelming for the hornets to handle.
Morgan County 46

Magoffin County 0
Morgan Co. by 2 TDS
Morgan County 35-8
I look for a pissed off Morgan team to come out and redeem theirselves after being embarrassed by 3A powerhouse Breathitt county. Boyd county shut Magoffin out 47-0, they are in trouble vs. Morgan county.
Would that get back at Breathitt County? No. I hope both teams will play the other as they would want to be played. A couple of Morgan County fans complained that Breathitt County mistreated them by intentionally running up the score on them. I wonder if MC has the opportunity to run up on anybody else this year if they will. Best wishes for a safe and good game for both teams.
This will lock up the 2nd seed for Morgan County with a win, correct? Cougars by 4TD's.
Seems like the Morgan County fans who made so much noise before and immediately after the Morgan Co. / Breathitt Co. game have gone into stealth mode. I guess we'll just have to wait and see what they've got up their sleeves for Friday night.
Morgan Co. 30-13.
Anyone have anything on this game?
Morgan county won 42-18.
Thanks!