Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Franklin County 56 - Anderson County 24
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final
Franklin County just keeps on rolling. Congratulations!
Saw old Bubba22 running down the BG parkway with the rest of the
Bearcats trying to run down those flyers. So much for FC
Having no speed. Way to go Flyers 9-0
Congrats to the Flyers. I missed this one. I really thought AC would find a way in this one
missed this one too along with 6 or 7 more this week,wow my worst week all year, and now no way to ever get to the top,probally wouldnt have beening 6points down but was gaining like 1 a week, now stick a fork in me,lol, congrats to FC
Congrats Franklin
So i wonder what happened to Franklin County having no speed or a supporting cast i wonder?
Where you at Bubba22. Thought FC didn't have no speed!!!! Eatting Crow NOW!!!! LOL and i would have to say that WE have the Best 5a QB in are District. You all evening couldn't stop Timmons with your Double and Triple Teaming him!!! We told you we have to many weapons!!!! Great job Flyers!!!! 9-0 BABY!!!!
10/14/2011
Franklin Co. 56 Anderson Co. 24

Franklin Co. 7 21 14 14 56
Anderson Co. 10 7 7 0 24
Scoring summary:
FC--Ryan Timmons 79 run (Zach Durham kick); AC--Ethan Kelly 78 run (Seth Carmichael kick); AC--Carmichael 27 field goal; FC--Chris Roberts 1 run (Durham kick); AC--Ross Cox 51 pass from Carmichael (Carmichael kick); FC--Daniel Anderson 60 pass from Logan Woodside (Durham kick); FC--Sean Jarboe 13 pass from Woodside (Durham kick); FC--Greg Maupin 35 pass from Woodside (Durham kick); FC--Timmons 22 run (Durham kick); AC--Blake Curtsinger 22 pass from Carmichael (Carmichael kick); FC--Timmons 48 run (Durham kick); FC--Anderson 2 run (Durham kick).
Records: Franklin Co. 9-0, Anderson Co. 6-2.

Read more: http://www.kentucky.com/2010/08/17/13961...z1aqssUWlU
Flyers are on a roll. Don't get in there way. This kids will be in Bowling Green.
Heeelllooooooo Bubba, Helllloooooo Bubba, where did he go, what about the great athletes at Anderson, What about Franklin County having only one good player..... Did Bubba see all those average players running all over Anderson last night. What about Franklin County's QB snatching the best QB in the 5A title away from Anderson last night. Congrats FC great win, and conrats on being the District Champs!!!!!
Trying to understand why Logan Woodside transferred to Franklin County? Was it because the head coach at Anderson was not giving him any love? I didn't know that you could transfer because of playing time? Not trying to cause any problems, trying to figure out why he transferred? I also know that he was one heck of a baseball player for Anderson County....
Navajo4life Wrote:Trying to understand why Logan Woodside transferred to Franklin County? Was it because the head coach at Anderson was not giving him any love? I didn't know that you could transfer because of playing time? Not trying to cause any problems, trying to figure out why he transferred? I also know that he was one heck of a baseball player for Anderson County....

His natural Parents got a divorce and his mother, who he lives with, remarried a man who lives in Frankfort and also lives in Franklin County's district. This has nothing to do with playing time, that was someone's statement who knows nothing about the situation. Franklin County is glad to have him and he is a great kid.
Ok, thanks for clearing it up, I know that his dad is a state trooper and graduated from Anderson County and I believe still lives in Anderson County....From what I understand, he is a terrific kid and a great athlete...
Maybe he did transfer because the coaching staff wasnt giving him a chance to play QB. Don't blame him. He sure looked like the better QB last night.
Flyers keep rolling, Bubba22 is definitely eating that crow.. Looks like it was a team effort sounds like I miss a good one!
Congrats to the Franklin County Flyers.
Wasn't expecting this big of a margin, but Timmons is a PLAYER! Congrats to the Flyers and Coach Tracy!
It looks like Franklin will have a future date with Harlan Co.
Congrats Flyers!
Great win for FC...
QB Coach, nobody is blaming anyone, just saying.... If I see a duck, I'm calling it a duck.... U know what I'm saying....