Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Allen Central 36, South Floyd 34
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final.
Wow! Closer than I expected. Congratulations Allen Central on the win and South Floyd on keeping it so close.
congrats to AC
actually SF wins this game if they don't get raped! Very disappointed that such a good rivalry game turns into a fiasco. Calls for shoes being untied, straps popping loose, you name it, the officials found a way to stop SF on offense. I will give credit to the AC receiver that made the unbelievable catch on 4th down, he was completly extended and brought the ball in on 4th and 6 with 2 minutes to go, play of the game. Kudos to Weston Little of SF, played with a groin pull or tear, from the second quarter on, he is simply a beast on the football field. Very emotional game on both sides, would have liked to see the kids decide the game.
Congrats AC
Must have been some kind of game! Congrats to AC.
The kid was in motion going towards the official on the sideline and his mouthpiece was dangling from his facemask... As soon as the ball was snapped the flag hit the ground... Don't know if you ever looked at a khsaa rulebook but that is a penalty for not wearing your mouthpiece... SF played very hard but everytime everyone loses it is always the officials fault... 15 for SF is a workhorse and played a heck of a game... But like I said the officials did not decide this game
cats_fan22 Wrote:The kid was in motion going towards the official on the sideline and his mouthpiece was dangling from his facemask... As soon as the ball was snapped the flag hit the ground... Don't know if you ever looked at a khsaa rulebook but that is a penalty for not wearing your mouthpiece... SF played very hard but everytime everyone loses it is always the officials fault... 15 for SF is a workhorse and played a heck of a game... But like I said the officials did not decide this game

I agree 100%. That was the right call but even after that SF scored about 2 or 3 plays later so the call did not hurt SF. The kids did decide this game and a great one it was. SF's 15 is a very good player with no quit in him. AC had a couple of turnovers that really hurt them but never quit as they put together a great scoring drive in the last 2 minutes of the game to take the win.
Congrat AC
Congrats AC
Close one Congrats AC
Congrats to AC for the win and a good season thus far.
Congrats Rebels!
No straps but a mouth piece. Equipment penalties are part of the game. The officials were bad on both sides of the ball not just SF. The kids decide the game. Go Rebels!