Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Perry Central 13 - Letcher Central 7
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
:lame: Perry better start playin better if they are gonna win another game this season............... Whewwwww
Final
Wow pretty close
LCC should have won this one. If Logan Johnson was there the game would have been different The Perry County fans better thank their good lord for that one. Another thing if Robinson is a sec linebacker Corey Stewart in NFL ready. Clearly he was the best athlete on the field.
Surgeon is cold blooded but probably accurate lol
PCC seams like there running out of gas as the season goes on..
HarlanCo51 put it this way PCC is all Hazard hype. You guys will beat them so bad its not even worth me getting on Bluegrass rivals and talking about it. You guys will win huge and I am not hating. I am just telling you what I have seen. Truth hurts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Perry won these last two games. These are games they have lost in previous seasons. I think they are learning how to win. They might get blown out by Harlan, but the program is improving under Haddix.
Congrats PCC
Perry played terrible. 2nd worse i've seen them play this year. If we play like that next week, Harlan will beat us about as bad as they beat Letcher.

Oh well, "A win's a win." And we get a home playoff game!
surgeon Wrote:LCC should have won this one. If Logan Johnson was there the game would have been different The Perry County fans better thank their good lord for that one. Another thing if Robinson is a sec linebacker Corey Stewart in NFL ready. Clearly he was the best athlete on the field.

If LCC should have won then they would have, but they didn't.

I don't have anything else to say. Congrats PCC, good luck the rest of the way LCC.

BTW surgeon, :trolldad:
Congrats to PCC.
Quote:LCC should have won this one. If Logan Johnson was there the game would have been different The Perry County fans better thank their good lord for that one. Another thing if Robinson is a sec linebacker Corey Stewart in NFL ready. Clearly he was the best athlete on the field.

they didnt though did they?:hilarious: ... but even through perry didnt play to what they was capable of, they could have played worse an LCC still wouldn't have won.
a win is a win, dont matter how many points you win by.

& in the famous words of al pacino football is a game of inches
surgeon you might have to do some surgery on harlancounty51. his lips seem sore from kissing your ass so much in this thread:moon:
Get it how ya live!! Perry wins, can't explain it any better than that. Congrats Dores, Rest up for next week!
First off congrats to the commodores. However, I was not impressed with their level of play. I expected to see much more from their offense. Robinson definitely live up to the hype. Harlan county will abuse this team. You guys let a very average Cougar team play with you for four quarters and almost gave this one away. If LCC would of stuck to the running game they would of won.
A win is a win, right???
comeback_kidxXx Wrote:surgeon you might have to do some surgery on harlancounty51. his lips seem sore from kissing your ass so much in this thread:moon:
He may be needed next week to mend perry after they get mauled by bears just sayin
nannook Wrote:Perry won these last two games. These are games they have lost in previous seasons. I think they are learning how to win. They might get blown out by Harlan, but the program is improving under Haddix.

You need to check your history. PCC won pretty handily against LCC last year. It appears that if Logan Johnson played, LCC would have won this one. I did predict at the beginning of the season that this would be a close one. Regardless PCC won in a lackluster performance and it does it appear that they are going down the same road as previous PCC teams. Congrats to the Commodores on the win but you about to get spanked when you play the Black Bears. All the trash talk aimed at Harlan County fans may come back to bite you and a running clock is a possibility.
You are correct. What I should have said is these type of games. The past few years they have started quick only top fade late. Now they have won two close games late in the year. Setting themselves up to take the next step as a program, winning a playoff game.
Haddix lit into his players for this piss-poor effort.
He made them run sprints at halftime while the band was on the field lol
:Trumpet: "Squeak! Squeak!
Congrats Commodores
Was this a home or road game for PerryCC?
Perry Co. is running out of gas after starting the season off so HOT.
So Perry wins, and the best that Letcher fans can come up with is IF Logan would of played we would of won. Instead of giving your team credit for stepping up and playing a great game that was one pass away from being tied. You instead want to talk about how bad PCC played. And throw out all the coulda woulda shouldas because we all know what those get you.
At the end of the night Perry got just enough done to get the win. Seal second place, and a home playoff game. I hope this doesnt satisfy them. I hope it only drives them to want to get better. Forget a home playoff game, we have had that. Go get a district title, and a playoff win boys. Do something no one else has done.

At least no ones blamed the refs yet.....
PCC peaked too early.
PEOPLESCHAMP Wrote:So Perry wins, and the best that Letcher fans can come up with is IF Logan would of played we would of won. Instead of giving your team credit for stepping up and playing a great game that was one pass away from being tied. You instead want to talk about how bad PCC played. And throw out all the coulda woulda shouldas because we all know what those get you.
At the end of the night Perry got just enough done to get the win. Seal second place, and a home playoff game. I hope this doesnt satisfy them. I hope it only drives them to want to get better. Forget a home playoff game, we have had that. Go get a district title, and a playoff win boys. Do something no one else has done.

At least no ones blamed the refs yet.....

You are right and wrong. The Cougars playing did a good job and they should be commended for it. Save the "go get a district title" for basketball as it is not going to happen in football. The Commiedores are getting ready to be ate by some Bears and sh@# over a cliff on Black Mountain.
bac2369 Wrote:PCC peaked too early.

For the 4th year in a row.
OrangenowBlue Wrote:You are right and wrong. The Cougars playing did a good job and they should be commended for it. Save the "go get a district title" for basketball as it is not going to happen in football. The Commiedores are getting ready to be ate by some Bears and sh@# over a cliff on Black Mountain.

Thats the best post i have seen all year.:thatsfunn:Clap::biglmao:
Pages: 1 2 3