Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Chessi Griffith...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What do you think about Griffith ??? Would you consider her a top player in the district or in the region??? Would love to hear your comments...
Chessie is a good player and has potential to be great. In the 1st game against Pville she was great! She needs to just play her game, which is ground and pound. Work hard Chess and JC could go all the way, but you are going to have to LEAD
"HomeGrown" Wrote:Chessie is a good player and has potential to be great. In the 1st game against Pville she was great! She needs to just play her game, which is ground and pound. Work hard Chess and JC could go all the way, but you are going to have to LEAD
I couldn't have said it any better.:theman:
"HomeGrown" Wrote:Chessi is a good player and has potential to be great. In the 1st game against Pville she was great! She needs to just play her game, which is ground and pound. Work hard Chess and JC could go all the way, but you are going to have to LEAD

Totally agree!!!
i think that chessie is a good player. Even though she did not have her best game she did not lose for that other ones. from the beginning they should of started off good and then they wouldn't have to put the pressure on chessie at no time left on the clock.

u go chessie
i think that chessie is a good player. she might not have played her best but that means that nobody should be taken the game uot on her. from the beginning they should have played good and then they wouldn't have to rely on her when when it comes done to the last seconds.

good job chessie
"HomeGrown" Wrote:Chessie is a good player and has potential to be great. In the 1st game against Pville she was great! She needs to just play her game, which is ground and pound. Work hard Chess and JC could go all the way, but you are going to have to LEAD

I totally agree