Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Magoffin is in the wieght room
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Y is vince sayin that magoffin aint in the weight room when they r liftin 3 or 4 days a week.
Hp, I talked to the principal personally and he said the football team would not be permitted to use the weight room at the field house without a certified teacher/coach being present. Coach Williams said they had also shut off the heat. If I'm wrong then I've been misinformed but I was told specifically by the principal that until a teacher/coach was hired, The football team would not be permitted in the field house-weight room. Now, I know a few players have been going up town to a fitness center and lifting but do not have access to the school's weight room and are on no kind of a weight program but some are lifting on their own. Where are you lifting at?

Are you lifting at the fieldhouse or are some players lifting in town?
I was told the field house was off-limits until a certified coach was hired and that could be as late as April.
well for the the guys that are in the uptown liftin themselves good luck to you and i hope u guys do well next year and for the guys that arent you had better be following the other guys...i hope you guys do good next year,this is fball player from sf and i cant wait to play you guys...Good Luck once again
i love ur sig brute force!