Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: NBA cancels first 2 weeks of season!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Honestly....I could care less. Bet those UK players wished they woulda stayed now.

http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/708508...nba-season
This is terrible.
First season game probably won't be here till November 15th (at the soonest).
On sportscenter, they said something about Carmelo's interest in starting his own league. Idk if it was a joke, cuz I didn't stick around to watch it. lol.
Sad

but at least we have HIGH SCHOOL SPORTS Big Grin
I'm in complete favor of shutting it down until the NFL is over. I don't watch until after Christmas anyhow
Stardust Wrote:I'm in complete favor of shutting it down until the NFL is over. I don't watch until after Christmas anyhow

:ChairHit:
Kobe, Lebron, Dwight Howard have records to break! Lets get this season started asap!
There better be a season!!!!!!!
Stardust Wrote:I'm in complete favor of shutting it down until the NFL is over. I don't watch until after Christmas anyhow

SD do you remember the Christmas Day Massacre last year?
Just curious because I am having a hard time remembering it.
What exactly happened?

:popcorn:
^ I remember it well, I'm sure our Laker fans are still trying to forget it!
Commodore_Colonel Wrote:On sportscenter, they said something about Carmelo's interest in starting his own league. Idk if it was a joke, cuz I didn't stick around to watch it. lol.

i also herd that lebron james was intrested in the NFL he was all state his sophomore year for WR id like to see it
sheww, this needs to end lol
Any news on when the season starts
I find the NBA getting more boring year after year.
I don't even care! lol
Make it a month Sad
^Haha. Cheer up!!

Meow?
No meow until the NBA fixes this.
Aslan Wrote:No meow until the NBA fixes this.

Well, that will be awhile!
This is seriously killing my soul... with nascar about end all im going to have left is football. At least until ncaa basketball starts back up, but even then its just not the same to me. Without the nba and the Lakers Im going to be lost lol.
NBA to cancel 2 more weeks Sad
I wish they would just cancel the whole season. Greedy Greedy Greedy!
There were only 8 teams in the NBA that made money last year.
Everything needs to be reconstructed and the players and owners need to understand that.
The players want the owners to meet them in the middle but if they do that the league may not last much longer.
The owners think it's going to be fixed by simply keeping more money from themselves but that isn't what's going to fix it.
they need to lower ticket prices so more people will buy them, lower the salary cap again probably, they need to do something about these veterans that make a few million as a minimum while the younger players that contribute are playing for A LOT less, and on top of that they need to look at a revenue sharing system.
There may not be a season...
The Chirstmas Day games have been cancelled.
This is not looking good.
I hope they cancel the season. Who wants to watch a bunch of street ballin overpaid millionaires?Confusedinglepar:moon:
This sucks! I guess we gotta watch the NBA players play over seas lol
^You can watch them. I'll stick with the CATS!!!!