Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Brock Lesnar Blasts Steve Austin For Walking Out on WWE Raw
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
In a new interview conducted for IGN.com, to hype the upcoming WWE '12 video game, UFC star Brock Lesnar spoke on a number of wrestling related topics, and had the following to say about who he'd like to face if he ever returned to WWE:

"[Steve Austin] chicken-sh**ted out on me and walked away and didn't want to participate because he thought that I was getting something too fast too soon and he felt threatened by me. [There is also] a guy that's been on a winning streak for a long time that somebody needs to step up to the plate and finish the winning streak."
Lesnar is talking about doing one more match with the WWE. Read it on someone's facebook earlier
^ TMZ stated last night that Lesnar wants out of his UFC contract, potentially in time for a match-up with Undertaker at WM!
Brock Lesnar On Returning To WWE
Brock Lesnar did an interview with IGN.com to talk about being put in the new "WWE 12" video game. In the interview he was asked if he would ever return to WWE programming.

"It would have to be under the right circumstances," he says. "I don't know if Mr. McMahon and I could come to the right circumstances. If it was good for me and good for him I think that we could do something. At the end of the day, my life, my character and my profession - I take them very seriously. At the end of the day, if it doesn't help me or my family out, and it doesn't make sense for me to do, then I don't do it. Everything would have to fall in the right place, but would I consider it? Absolutely."
If he has a final match, it's gonna be a big money match.

Stone Cold or The Undertaker would make the most sense.
Lesnar returns i will definatly start watching WWE again