Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Iran's Failed Terror Plot
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Iran planned a terror plot here in America, but they're not sure if it involved President Ahmedinejad. From what I understand, the Iranian Revolutionary Guard was apart of this terror plot. Here are some links to a few sources:

1) Fox News Link
2) CNN Link
3) MSNBC Link
If providing weapons and helping plan attacks against U.S. troops for the past 10 years isn't an act of war, then this sure as heck wouldn't be, unless American civilians died, of course. Iran is just pathetic..

I'm sure the Saudi's are pretty pissed off though...
^ Exactly - Just wipe out that entire region from the planet!
Stardust Wrote:^ Exactly - Just wipe out that entire region from the planet!
:Thumbs:
Stardust Wrote:^ Exactly - Just wipe out that entire region from the planet!

:Thumbs:
Here's a link if anyone's interested in reading it:

After Foiled Terror Plot, U.S. Looks For Stronger Means to Penalize Iranian Regime

I personally don't think sanctions will stop Iran. It's impossible to negotiate with their two leaders. Therefore, we have to go to war against them before they get any nuclear weapons. If we have any of our army in Libya, we need to remove them and go to war with Iran.
Deathstar 80 Wrote:Here's a link if anyone's interested in reading it:

After Foiled Terror Plot, U.S. Looks For Stronger Means to Penalize Iranian Regime

I personally don't think sanctions will stop Iran. It's impossible to negotiate with their two leaders. Therefore, we have to go to war against them before they get any nuclear weapons. If we have any of our army in Libya, we need to remove them and go to war with Iran.

lol bro...our military is pretty sick of war, not to mention our country being sick of it. They were tired of it about 7 years ago...it's going to take a bit more than that to get the American people behind another war, against an actual enemy that has the capabilities to kill quite a few of us.

One of the things that has gotten the U.S. through these two wars without Vietnam like protests has been the difference in casualties, I think. In these wars, the most we've had KIA/WIA in one day at it's highest has been around 20-30, and that wasn't an everyday thing.

American air power would absolutely destroy Iran's Air Force and alot of their armor, but still, we would lose quite a few guys compared to Iraq/Afghanistan. I don't think Americans could stand it. We could, it's life, but they couldn't.

A few airstrikes on military targets would be nice though...what are they going to do about it? They've already been pretty much sponsoring the people that have been shooting at us for years. Can't get much more serious than that without committing an act of war, and they won't do that.