Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Johnson Central 4 Prestonsburg 0 (Boys 34th Dist.)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Johnson advances to take on Paintsville Thursday night at 8 pm for the District Title. Pburg played a GREAT 1st half only being down 1-0. But, just ran out of gas in the 2nd. And of Course, the Pburg coach showed his rear again and got Red Carded and tossed from this one in the second half. Needless to say though the boys have nothing tio hang their heads over.
Both teams played great. As for the ejection...the PHS coach didn't do or say anything that should cause the ejection. I have even watched the replay. He asked a question. He was ejected for "delay of game". When he asked a question...there was an injured player on the filed and the game had already been stopped. I think the ref may have jumped the gun a little. So how about we keep these threads about the kids and quit bashing people!!! Good luck Johnson Central against Paintsville!!!
psoccer Wrote:Both teams played great. As for the ejection...the PHS coach didn't do or say anything that should cause the ejection. I have even watched the replay. He asked a question. He was ejected for "delay of game". When he asked a question...there was an injured player on the filed and the game had already been stopped. I think the ref may have jumped the gun a little. So how about we keep these threads about the kids and quit bashing people!!! Good luck Johnson Central against Paintsville!!!

No bashing....just relaying info. Anyone who stayed for the whole game saw what I was talking about. Truth just flat out hurts some people.
Congrats JC
Looks like Johnson Central ran up the score for soccer stats.
Wideleft01 Wrote:Looks like Johnson Central ran up the score for soccer stats.

Now that's funny. If you would have read my first post you would have seen that it was ONLY 1-0 at the half. They didn't run up anything.

Question now. Does anyone have any info on the Mongomery kid that was hurt from JC?
He is still shook up by what happened.