Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Big Former WWE Name Revealed For "WWE '12" Video Game
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
PWInsider.com is reporting that former UFC and WWE Champion Brock Lesnar will be revealed as a playable character in the upcoming "WWE '12" video game.

According to the report, UFC has approved WWE's use of Lesnar in the video game, however he must be portrayed as a wrestler and not a Mixed Martial Artist. The report also notes that Lesnar is not expected to do any further work with WWE, BUT I WONDER????
Awesome.

Hopefully sometime down the line when his UFC career comes to a end, Lesnar can get a induction into the H.O.F.
^ I think that Brock could be a breath of fresh air to the WWE!
Lesnar back in the WWE would be amazing.

Probably be enough to make me a regular viewer again.
Dana White actually gave Brock permission to be included in the game, just as long as he's displayed as he was when he left the WWE.

It actually helps out the UFC too, cause they'll promote Brock like hell going into his fight with Alistair Overeem in December.

Since Dana's in a good mood, WWE should ask to get Ken Shamrock in a WWE game soon.
^YES! Shamrock was one of my personal favorites in the WWF at that time.
J-Rod Wrote:Dana White actually gave Brock permission to be included in the game, just as long as he's displayed as he was when he left the WWE.

It actually helps out the UFC too, cause they'll promote Brock like hell going into his fight with Alistair Overeem in December.

Since Dana's in a good mood, WWE should ask to get Ken Shamrock in a WWE game soon.

I didn't watch Shamrock when he came on television during his WWE time, I sure wouldn't purchase the game with his mug in it.....