Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Top 5 WWE wrestlers today!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Never simple who do u think is the Top 5 WWE wrestlers today in the WWE example why they are your Top 5. In my opinion My number 1 would be Cm Punk but thats just my opinion, but as a wrestling fan im going to have to be truth and say.....

5. Alberto Del Rio ( He has the look, size and he's brilliant in the ring great proformer in the ring, the only thing thats letting him down is his mic skills he's best on the mic and he's not the worst on the mic. But i think his look and in ring abailty gets him by)

4. Sheamus ( Sheamus is the total package size, height , the look , and good on the mic, He's properly 2nd top face on the smackdown roster today.)

3. Randy Orton ( Even do randy orton isn't great on the mic and he is a pretty borning champ, he's one of the best in ring performers in the company today he can but on a good match and does well against anyone in the ring)

2. Cm Punk ( In my opinion the best dame wrestler today in the WWE. Brilliant mic skills, Brilliant in the ring and can entertain a crowd either on the mic or wrestling in the ring)

1. John Cena ( As everyone know's John Cena is the Top wrestler of the company, he gets mixed crowd reactions all the time and some say he's the hulk hogan of today.. He's great on the mic but in my honest opinion he just bores the hell out of me in the ring same moves, same taunts every 5 mins same bullshit. But still remains the number 1 wrestler in the company today)

So who is your Top 5 wrestlers in the WWE today and why?
5: CM Punk

4: Sheamus

3: Mark Henry

2: Alberto Del Rio

1: John Cena
My opinion, probably not even close to accurate based on what WWE is doing storyline wise, but these guys are the best combinations of charisma and talent to me.

5.) Miz - totally being abused and mis-used right now, but has top level charisma and has become solid in the ring to boot.

4.) Sheamus - size and ability and, surprisingly, charismatic. Can be over as a face or heel due to his believability.

3.) Punk - definitely the hottest right now, but he has not had the staying power of Orton and Cena, at this point. If he is still hot this time next year, he could be #1

2.) Orton - can't deny WWE's "Apex Predator"( i hate that name btw ). Definitely better as a heel, but you know that you are a star when the people will cheer you no matter what you do.

1.) Cena - face of the company and has busted his tail to be so. Deserves all of the accolades he has received whether we want to admit it or not. Even though Punk has unseated him in the merchandise department, for now, he has not had Cena's longevity and bankability. To quote the great Hulk Hogan,"the best worker is the one that makes the most money." And for now, Popeye Cena is the man.
My Current Top 5 Favorites

5. R Truth- I'm stretching it here. Jimmy!!!!
4. CM Punk- Great Gimmick. Great on the mic
3. Santino Marella- The Cobra is simply brutal.
2. The Miz- The best all round wrestler in the biz IMO.
1. Mark Henry- Simply a beast. I'm glad he's finally getting a push.
Wrestlers outside the top 5 (In no order):
Randy Orton
R-Truth
John Morrison (I believe if the WWE gave him a mouth-piece and a chance, he could be a main-eventer)
Evan Bourne (big stretch I know, but has that unteachable flare about him, and though he misses spots, he is good in the ring)
Cody Rhodes
Dolph Ziggler (I really like him but I am afraid the crowd wont react once Vickie is taken away. BTW- we had this discussion once before but I REALLY see an important place for the manager in today's business. BRING THEM BACK!)

Wrestlers that I do not have much hope for, but can see getting a push or pushed....again:
Alex Riley, Jack Swagger, Kofi Kingston (more than the rest of these, but I just have a feeling about this one), Great Khali, Ted Debiase

Top 5:
5 The Miz (If he lost a few pounds and improved in the ring a little, he would be top 3)
4 Alberto Del Rio (The in-ring ability puts him above The Miz right now)
3 Sheamus (IMO, much better as a face, didn't think it would work, but I am pleasantly surprised)

(This space is intentional)

2 CM Punk
1 John Cena
Who are the top 5 in the world today?
Take my list, add Kurt Angle and a couple of the NJP guys.
Stardust Wrote:Never simple who do u think is the Top 5 WWE wrestlers today in the WWE example why they are your Top 5. In my opinion My number 1 would be Cm Punk but thats just my opinion, but as a wrestling fan im going to have to be truth and say.....

5. Alberto Del Rio ( He has the look, size and he's brilliant in the ring great proformer in the ring, the only thing thats letting him down is his mic skills he's best on the mic and he's not the worst on the mic. But i think his look and in ring abailty gets him by)

4. Sheamus ( Sheamus is the total package size, height , the look , and good on the mic, He's properly 2nd top face on the smackdown roster today.)

3. Randy Orton ( Even do randy orton isn't great on the mic and he is a pretty borning champ, he's one of the best in ring performers in the company today he can but on a good match and does well against anyone in the ring)

2. Cm Punk ( In my opinion the best dame wrestler today in the WWE. Brilliant mic skills, Brilliant in the ring and can entertain a crowd either on the mic or wrestling in the ring)

1. John Cena ( As everyone know's John Cena is the Top wrestler of the company, he gets mixed crowd reactions all the time and some say he's the hulk hogan of today.. He's great on the mic but in my honest opinion he just bores the hell out of me in the ring same moves, same taunts every 5 mins same bullshit. But still remains the number 1 wrestler in the company today)

So who is your Top 5 wrestlers in the WWE today and why?

Dusty

You forgot Mark Henry as your #1 wrestler. He's by far the best.:1:
^ I really like him, but not ready to put him in my top five ')
CM is the best in-ring guy in the business and Cena is the money maker....
CM is one of the best, but not the best. Outside of the WWE, I'm going to go with Kurt Angle as the best in-ring performer in the business. When he is healthy, this guy is incredible. Bobby Roode has all the makings of a great. He is a throwback to the 80's. If he had been in Mid-Atlantic or Georgia in the 80's this guy would have been on par with Flair, Steamboat and Magnum TA!

If Wade Barrett were given a push, this kid could be something special. For some reason, he has found himself in the doghouse. But he has more personality than the prune Randy Orton, more wrestling ability than John Cena, and has marketability with his European accent! He could be more over than Sheamus!